Chapter 17

No one would expose their belly without being familiar with it or liking it. Does Ji Yuan really like him if he does this?

An Ran lowered his eyes and looked at the card in his hand. He refused to believe this in his heart, but he had no other explanation, because even Lin Chuan didn't like his An family. How could Ji Yuan have any ideas? Therefore, only Ji Yuan could think of it. Yuan likes this possibility of him.

Anjia is a medium-sized company that produces daily necessities. It mainly produces decorative lighting. The Linchuan family also does this. Recently, there happened to be a batch of large orders from other provinces. Taking the order can allow the Lin family to do it for a year. If Ji Yuan is asked to help him grab it for Anjia If you do it, An Ran can make a fortune, and you can also see what Ji Yuan's attitude is towards him, and whether he will let him do anything and help him.

But An Ran, who had done this kind of robbing for the first time, still felt guilty. He hesitated for a while before secretly pinching his thigh, which made him burst into tears. He deliberately looked at Ji Yuan with a pitiful look and said: "The An family has no orders recently. Business is sluggish and is about to close down..."

Ji Yuan:......

The day before yesterday, he had allocated two million to fill the hole that suddenly appeared in the An family, but now, his heart almost melted when he saw his little wife's pitiful look, and said in a hoarse voice: "There is money in the card."

An Ran understood what he meant. If there was money in the card, he could spend it as he pleased.

But he doesn't want money now, he wants the order in Lin Chuan's hands.

An Ran shook his head and put the card into his pocket like a treasure: "But the money here is your hard-earned money. I can't spend it randomly. I, I heard that Lin Chuan is negotiating an order with Boss Lu from the next province, but It hasn't been decided yet. Anjia's production technology is not inferior to Lin's, and its scale is not small. Do you think there is a possibility of a competition? Can Boss Lu accept Anjia?"

The Lin family does not mainly produce daily necessities, but mainly produces clothing. The Lin family is at the forefront in the clothing street, but for the production of lighting, An Ran feels that his family has four generations of experience and is definitely better than the Lin family. However, this job was taken over by Lin Chuan in his previous life. Yes, this time...

"Of course."

Ji Yuan said directly without thinking: "An's technology is not bad, and the quality of its products is acceptable. Although its reputation is not as good as Lin's, its price is cheaper than Lin's. How could Boss Lu not agree?"

Is this up to him?

Looking at this situation, is it possible that Ji Yuan really likes him?

But An Ran didn't understand why Ji Yuan suddenly liked him?

The two of them met most often during school lectures. They were separated by a huge sea of people, but he was still focused on studying and didn't think about anything else. The two of them didn't even say a formal word.

In the last life, after getting married, you and Lin Chuan would meet once in a while at family gatherings, and you would just nod when greeting each other. There was no chance of you falling in love with each other, okay?

An Ran nodded awkwardly, looked at Ji Yuan with some uncertainty and asked, "If it's okay, then I can go to my dad's place in the afternoon and talk to him?"

If Ji Yuan hadn't been sitting here, An Ran would have wanted to leave immediately. Regardless of whether it was Ji Yuan's approval or Lin Chuan's betrayal, he wanted to try to expand the An family. By the way, the An family asked his parents to destroy all their family wealth last time, and also let him Ji Yuan also filled in the hole of two million. How did it come about?

Ji Yuan didn't object, put down his handkerchief and nodded: "Well, I'll take you there after lunch later."

have lunch?

An Ran was not used to wearing a watch, but she also felt that it was getting late. She took out her phone and took a look at it, then looked at the dishes that had just been emptied and asked, "It's already eleven o'clock, but we just finished eating, and then we ate again." Lunch, isn't it good?"

Ji Yuan also took a look at his watch and felt that An Ran was right. He really couldn't eat after he had just finished eating. He nodded and said, "Then wait for me. I'll make a call and send you there."

An Ran nodded, holding his phone and planning to play a game, but he thought that a game would take quite a long time, so if Ji Yuan suddenly came back, he might as well forget it.

I put down my phone and planned to go to the restroom. It was my first time here and I didn't know the way. I asked the waiter before looking in the direction. Before I even entered the door, I heard Ji Yuan's deep voice speaking: "Well, let's go to the Shimao City in the city center. Floor, all the gold shops on the third floor have been vacated."

The person on the other end of the phone was a little embarrassed: "Boss, the Lin family has always rented the gold store in Shimao City. After so many years, it's not very good for you to suddenly take it back. Can Madam pass the test?"

Ji Yuan made up his mind, looked at the small photo hidden under his watch and said with a smile, "No matter."

"Um...boss, what are you going to do when you take it back?"

"Selling lights."

"Pfft..." The other party seemed to be drinking water, and when he heard Ji Yuan's words, he immediately spat out, "No, boss, the Fashion City is all about selling clothes, and you are suddenly selling lamps there. This is too weird, and They all came here to buy clothes, who would buy lamps?"

Ji Yuan put the photos on the inside of the watch and looked at the time for several minutes. Worried that An Ran was impatient, he took advantage of his face and said, "Don't worry about it, just do as I say."

"Okay, bye boss."

Ji Yuan hung up the phone, washed his hands, looked in the mirror for a long time to make sure he looked handsome and young, and then strode out.

An Ran came out from behind the trash can and ducked into the toilet. She patted her chest and thought about what she just said in disbelief: "Selling lamps? Ji Yuan's family is not in the production business. Is this lamp selling position prepared for An's?"

No way, are you so tolerant of him?

An Ran hurriedly finished his work and went back, just in time to meet Ji Yuan who had come looking for him in a hurry. Ji Yuan stepped in front of him, held his shoulders and asked, "Where have you been?"

Ji Yuan looked very anxious, which made An Ran's heart rise inexplicably. Remembering that he had just eavesdropped and felt a little guilty, he lowered his head and whispered, "I, I went to the bathroom."

"I didn't see you."

Ji Yuan frowned. He had been in the bathroom just now and didn't see An Ran when he walked back, so... forget it, just don't miss him.

An Ran was still thinking about how to explain, when Ji Yuan's big hand touched the top of his head, and then a deliberately gentle voice said: "Don't run around in the future, or what if I can't find you?"

An Ran was startled, and looked up at Ji Yuan's slightly red eyes, as if he saw Ji Yuan's panic when he disappeared, but why was this?

An Ran endured doubts and shook his head: "No, I won't run around."

As soon as the words fell, An Ran was hugged into his arms, and Ji Yuan's hands hugged him tightly, with such strength that it seemed like he was going to be kneaded into his bones.

An Ran felt a little uncomfortable being strangled, but he didn't understand why Ji Yuan was acting like this suddenly. His little heart was frightened, but he didn't dare to resist at all.

Finally, Ji Yuan let go of him and turned around to leave without a word of explanation.

An Ran endured the helplessness and chased after him, looking at the car in the distance and whispering: "Why are you acting like a child? It's so hard to guess what's going on."