Chapter 16

An Ran took a deep breath, suppressed the panic in her heart, opened the car window and asked, "You, didn't you go to work? Why are you here at the hospital?"

"Passing by." Ji Yuan lied without changing his face. He looked at the somewhat flustered An Ran, reached in from the window, opened the car door, and bent over...

Feeling Ji Yuan lying down, An Ran suddenly stiffened. Because the movement was too ambiguous, he had no time to think about how Ji Yuan could pass by and come to the hospital. He grabbed the clothes on the other person's chest with both hands and asked, "What are you doing? This is a hospital. Don't do it." Recklessly."

Ji Yuan made a move, his eyes changed when he looked at An Ran, he swallowed, pulled the seat belt in his hand and said: "Seeing that you are restless, I will drive."

"Ah, ah?"

Misunderstanding Ji Yuan's meaning, An Ran blushed in embarrassment and slowly let go. She didn't know where to look with her eyes. She turned around and wanted to run to the passenger seat, but Ji Yuan grabbed her arm: "What's wrong with your wrist?"

An Ran turned around subconsciously, looked at the purple marks on the circle and shook his head: "It's okay, I just met Lin Chuan, and he..." caught him.

But before An Ran finished speaking, Ji Yuan let go of An Ran and left.

Ji Yuan left suddenly, which made An Ran very embarrassed. After all, they were a couple, so it was not very polite to leave without saying a word before the other party had finished speaking, right?

An Ran smirked a few times, got out of the car dissatisfied, looked at the direction Ji Yuan left and complained: "Where are you going? Do you want to go with me? If I go by myself, he won't be angry, right?"

But if you wait for him, you don't know where he went, and Ji Yuan couldn't have walked to the hospital. He probably came by car, so...

An Ran stood there hesitating for a while, and finally turned around decisively and got in the car to leave. As soon as he closed the car door, he heard Ji Yuan shouting from behind: "An Ran!"

An Ran's car hadn't started yet. When he looked back, Ji Yuan rushed over in a hurry: "Sit in the passenger seat and I'll drive."

An Ran was stunned for a moment, then turned around and went to the passenger seat. As soon as he sat down, Ji Yuan pulled him over. He wanted to take it back but was stopped by "Don't move." Only then did An Ran see a tube of medicine in Ji Yuan's hand, smearing it on him. It feels cool and comfortable on the injured wrist.

Did he leave just now to buy medicine for himself?

An Ran was inexplicably touched in her heart, but she remembered that Lin Chuan was like this two years ago, caring for him carefully and doting on him in every possible way, but then...

An Ran shook his head, shook the touch out of his mind, smiled and whispered: "Thank you."

"You're welcome, this is what I should do."

Ji Yuan applied medicine on him and then set off. The two of them were silent all the way. It wasn't until they left the hospital that Ji Yuan asked, "How are your parents doing?"

An Ran replied subconsciously: "The doctor said he is very healthy and there is nothing wrong with him."

After answering, he realized something was wrong. Why did Ji Yuan call his parents so smoothly?

But An Ran didn't ask, and just glanced at Ji Yuan curiously. The latter was concentrating on driving and didn't feel anything was wrong.

An Ran twitched the corner of her mouth and turned away from looking at him.