Chapter 4

"I have never seen anyone hit their partner at a wedding. What's more, Ranran is not married to Lin Chuan. He is free."

Ji Yuan ignored the opinions of others, and amidst Lin's father's roar, he grabbed An Ran's hand, took the broken flowers that he had squeezed and smashed, suddenly knelt down on one knee, held up the flowers and asked, "Of course, are you willing to marry?" give to me?"

Seeing that something was wrong, Lin Chuan stepped forward and tried to snatch someone away, but was stopped by An's parents who rushed to the stage.

Looking at the backs of his parents, An Ran couldn't hold back his tears. He wanted to reject Ji Yuan, but he suddenly thought of the best way to get revenge on Lin Chuan, which was to agree to Ji Yuan.

Although An Ran fell in love with Lin Chuan miserably in his previous life, the An Ran family is conservative. An Ran and Lin Chuan have been dating for two years and have never done anything that crosses the line. Moreover, An Ran is only twenty years old this year. If the An family was not in crisis, he would not have planned to do anything so early. marry.

Lin Chuan had never gotten any benefits from him, so now that he agreed to marry Ji Yuan, it was like a slap in the face to Lin Chuan.

An Ran suddenly smiled, reached out to take the broken flowers and nodded: "I do."

The bodyguard cleared the camera and made sure nothing embarrassing was exposed before returning. He helped Lin's father and rushed directly to An Ran and raised his hand to hit him.

Ji Yuan had sharp eyes and quick hands. He hugged An Ran and avoided it. He couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth: "Ranran promised me, uncle, you should congratulate me."

The scene was chaotic, and Father Lin was so angry that he almost fainted on the spot.

And Lin Chuan was also stunned on the spot. If Lin Chuan's feelings towards An Ran were anger and disgust before Ji Yuan appeared, then now they are pain and unwillingness. He pursued hard and tried so hard to marry the person he wanted to marry in front of him. Someone else?

Although An Ran only resembles Xiaoyu, he has been pursuing her for two years. Will all his attention and efforts in these two years be in vain?

"An Ran." Lin Chuan gasped and grabbed An Ran's hand and ordered: "Stop making trouble and come with me!"

An Ran shook his head and tried to shake the person off again but did not shake him off. Instead, he was pinched so hard that he could only grit his teeth and say, "You know I didn't make a fuss."

Regardless of whether An Ran was making trouble or not, Lin Chuan suppressed his anger with red eyes, as if he was about to explode in the next second: "Say it again, follow me!"

This time, before An Ran could answer, the grasped arm was released. Ji Yuan held Lin Chuan's shoulder tightly and said coldly: "Have you not been beaten enough?"

Ji Yuan protected An Ran and said: "Lin Chuan, I have decided on this wedding today. If you really love An Ran so much, give it to the Lin family in exchange!"

Exchange it with the Lin family?

In Lin Chuan's heart, An Ran was obviously not worth it.

Ji Yuan waved to the bodyguards in the audience, and the next second they rushed to the stage to protect An's parents and An's mother from leaving.

And he doesn't care whose wedding it is, who agrees or disagrees, all he wants is An Ran's "I do".

However, An Ran really agreed.