Chapter 23

From the moment An Ran met Ji Yuan, the most common reaction was confusion. Nine out of ten things An Ran didn't understand Ji Yuan's intentions.

He didn't even have time to think about who the man in front of him was, and when he showed up at Ji Yuan's house. He looked at the document blankly and asked, "What, what is this?"

After getting started, An Ran was even more surprised. The document was still warm. He could tell it had just come out of the printer when he touched it. With such heat, it couldn't have been taken from somewhere else. Did he have a printer at home?

Just now, Ji Yuan kissed An Ran openly and openly for the first time, and he kissed An Ran deeply. He was completely satisfied. He leaned back on the sofa comfortably, curled his lips and chuckled: "Nuptial agreement."

Su Nan wiped the sweat on his head. He thought that when he saw Ji Yuan leave angrily in the company today, he thought he would be relaxed today. Unexpectedly, Ji Yuan called him within five minutes and asked him to think about it immediately. A marital agreement about his wife's loyalty and love for him, and print it out, so he will see it when he gets home.

Su Nan immediately calculated how long it would take Ji Yuan to go to the hospital and then return home. After the calculation, he almost cried on the spot, and hurriedly drove to Ji Yuan's house, thinking about the content while driving.

When he arrived, he opened Ji Yuan's study and started working. After working diligently for more than an hour, he heard a sound in the living room, but the things were not ready yet. He was so frightened that he was sweating profusely. After working for a while, the agreement was rushed out immediately. Taking it over, he happened to see Ji Yuan waving to him.

The time was just right, and he was so moved that he almost cried.

"Nuptial agreement?" An Ran was confused. What kind of agreement was this? He had never heard of it before. He opened it curiously and was shocked by the first article.

Su Nan smiled sweetly, handed the pen to An Ran, pointed at Party B and started to lie: "Yes, it is the marital agreement. It has been notarized by the judiciary. It is true and valid, so sign it, madam. The boss is Party A, and you are Party B. Party B's conditions are very good and there will definitely be no loss."

"Not a loss?"

An Ran looked up at Ji Yuan, who looked happy, and suddenly felt that he was finished, and he would never be able to escape this devil's grasp.

Just like what Su Nan said, it is indeed not a loss to sign him, because there is a clause that states that Party B can use Party A's property unconditionally, but as long as he signs it, he can no longer waste it, because there are n restrictions on him. condition......

For example: Article 1: If Party A does not agree, Party B can never file for divorce.

Article 2: Party B cannot cheat or have an affair with anyone of any gender other than Party A. The same applies to Party A.

Article 3: Party B must care about and love Party A. When Party A expresses love, Party B must respond.

Article 4: Party B must regard Party A as its spiritual support, believe in him and rely on him wholeheartedly, and cannot hide anything from him.

Article 5: Party B can use Party A's property unconditionally.

sixth:......

An Ran flipped through the back page and found two or three pages full of seemingly inconspicuous little conditions that actually restricted freedom, and the last request became more and more shameful, and he couldn't put down the pen in his hand.