chapter 41

boo continues her part and enjoy the tour with sully around monsters inc and monster world everyone notice even the girls were jealous and still not quite get along with mike but its fine or whatever in her point of view and sully was watching the laugh floor and it is getting late and boo said'' ok almost done with the paperwork since sully watches over the laugh floor'' and so boo sighed and almost feel home sick and her parents bring her human blood from other world as a secret but not hungry for breakfast and went to the garden at smile as sat down on the middle of it all feel the breeze so then mike said'' so sully wanna eat lunch with us'' and sully said'' no thanks mike ill spend time with boo since she needs a friend in this world anyway'' and mike said''UGH ALWAYS WITH HER'' and celia said'' come on googly bear let sully have his love interest'' and mike said''i guess you are smoochy poo i just'' and celia said'' dont judge her alright once you get to know her'' and mike said'' ok'' and so then sully check the office[nothing] and then check everywhere and notice the garden and finally saw her said'' there she is''and sully was closer to her and boo saw him said'' hey sully' and sully said'' what are you doing out here all by yourself boo'' and boo said'' well it's just I don't have friends in this world and honestly I just feel home sick lately'' and sully said'' oh'' and boo said''ya'' and sully said'' oh the way I remember we played tag a little and pinned me like twice'' and boo smile said'' ya I remember when you tripped that how it happened'' and sully said'' ya'' and boo said'''hmm maybe we can do that again'' and sully said'' um boo we are adults we shouldn't'' and boo tag him said'' your it '' and so then sully said'' oh alright then ready or not here I come'' and boo giggled as ran away and sully chuckles as chasing her and boo hides as hold her laughter and sully said'' COME OUT BOO WHERE EVER YOU DO'' and boo peeked and got idea as sneak up and said'' GUESS WHO'' and so then sully said'' is it boo I'm hearing hmm[tickle her]'' and boo said'' SULLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING'' and sully begin tickle her and boo let go and said'' pfff HAHAHAHAHA SULLY YOU JERK'' and sully continue tickle her and said'' I know you are ticklish boo'' and boo said'' HAHAHAHAHA NEVER IM NOT TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHA'' and sully chuckles as we sat down as a small tickle fight with her and boo tried to fight back and tackle him and sully said'' HAHAHAHAHA'' and so then boo said'' pinned ya'' and sully said'' get off of me [playful way]'' and boo smirk snd walk away and sully went to the side said'' oh you so ask for it[tackle her]ROAR'' and so then boo giggle and we rolled once again and boo pinned him down said'' HA PINNED YA AGAIN'' and sully said'' ok you win boo'' and boo said'' oh really you tickle me earlier I think my turn to force to cheer up'' and sully said'' no boo please I'm ready cheer up I swear' and boo said'' oh really will see about that'' and sully want to get away and boo stopped him and begin tickle him and sully sais'' PFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA'' and boo said'' awww your laugh is so cute'' and sully said'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' and boo begin tickle his armpits and sides said'' aww you trying to fight back ha'' and sully said'' HAHAHAHAHA BOO KNOCK IT OFF HAHAHAHAHA'' and mike was walking as hear laughter said'' what is going on[begin to investigate as open the door as in shocked]'' and boo pinned him as use her magic to lift his legs and sully said'' NOO BOO NOT THERE'' and boo said'' oh weak spot I see of being a tough one here well dont Mind if I[tickle his feet]'' and sully said'' AHHHH BOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT MY WORST SPOT HAHAHAHAHAHA'' and boo said'' you sure are secretive there'' and sully said'' TH WHY YOU THINK I TODL YOU NOT TO TICKLE THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA'' and boo said'' say it sully'' and sully said'' HAHAHAHAHA SAY WHAT'' and boo said'' just say I give '' and sully said'' NEVER'' and boo said'' alright then[continue] on but faster'' and sully said'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE[tears of joy]' and boo said'' that better[let him go]'' and sully took his tears away and breath said'' man that was fun'' and boo said'' ya me too'' and Mike said'' WHAT IS GOING ON HERE'' and boo said'' oh great he is here'' and sully turn around said'' oh hey Mike'' and Mike walk over said'' WHO ARE YOU PLAYING WITH[notice her]oh her'' and boo growled at Mike and sully said'' oh we were just playing like we used to when both were little and a small tickle fight except boo won I give her that''and boo smile said'' thanks sully'' and sully smiled at her and so then Mike said'' we need to talk in private'' and sully said'' um sure'' and so then Mike said'' SHE CANT STAY HERE SULLY SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS'' and boo can hear every single word and sully said'' mike she has every right to be here just like we are besides I like her'' and Mike said'' YOU LIKE HER ARE YOU CRAZY SHE DOESNT BELONG HERE SHE GOES TO THE HUMAN WORLD I MEAN LOOK AT HER'' and sully replied said'' mike don't you think you going a bit over board'' and Mike ignore sully suggestion and said'' I GOT IT WE CAN LOSE HER AT THE PARK'' and boo still hearing everything said'' oh that how Mike wanna play fine bring it on'' and so then we got to the park and boo notice it is so beautiful and so then as boys got out of the car and Mike was about to open the door for boo saw she quickly locked it and Mike said'' UGH COME ON, WE NEED TO GET HER OUT NOW'' and sully got an idea and put him on a tire and spin him around and said'' IS THIS FUN'' snd Mike growled said'' YA REAL FUN'' and so then boo was confused said'' what is sully up to'' and sully spin him around and around said'' DONT YOU WANT TO PLAY BOO'' and boo said'' hmm that does look fun but no'' and Mike feel dizzy and boo saw a new creature as never seen before said'' a butterfly but like a monster cool'' and boo open the door and chase after it into the woods and Mike grab sully arm said'' NOW ITS OUT CHANCE SULLY THE GIRL GONE LETS GO'' and so then sully wasn't listening was hoping they will get along each other and sully said'' hey maybe boo can start the car'' and Mike said'' alright fine'' and sully went into the woods and boo notice all animals are scared said'' hey it's ok I won't hurt you'' and as one by one boo begin to pet them and sully said'' BOO[notice no answer]BOO WHERE ARE YOU'' and boo notice that familiar voice said'' sully '' and so then sully said'' WHERE I DONT SEE YOU'' and boo climb up and got an idea to surprise sully and so then sully went deeper into the woods and boo said'' BOO'' and sully scream said'' WOAH BOO YOU SURPRISED ME'' and boo giggled said'' it's what I do and got you good'' and sully chuckles said'' you did got me''and boo come down and said'' COME ON SULLY LET ME SHOW YOU MY FUN IN THE WOODS BACK HOME[smirk]' and sully said'' ok'' and boo grab him and bring him in and sully was surprised of her world and made it more fun boo said'' FUN HA' an sully said'' OH YA'' and so then we spin around and as we feel the nature and we landed on the grass and boo said'' you are bad influence sully''
' and sully said'' not bad as yourself'' and as we both laughed and boo said'' I'm glad we are friends sully'' and sully said'' me too boo'' and we walk together ha d in hand and Mike was shocked said'' SULLY YOU HOLDING HER HAND'' and sully said'' I know I'm get used to it'' and boo smile and sully open the door for boo as so then Mike was not happy as said'' SCARE IT NOW[hit the horn]OW'' and boo giggled and said'' you maybe a jerk sometimes Wazowski but can be silly'' and sully smile said'' see Mike'' and Mike sighed said'' I guess you can stay since you two are friends you can be my friend too so please call me Mike' and boo said'' sure thing Mike friends'' and Mike said'' yes' and sully smile that her two friends getting along said'' I'm glad you guys are getting along'' and Mike said'' ya let's go home'' and so then we did and we got to our separate ways