chapter 3

boo is now 5 years old and dad is training her outside and its almost her birthday and so then dad said'' good my dear you are getting stronger'' boo said'' thanks dad i never get tired'' dad said'' yes as long you keep drinking blood and knows self defense then you are good'' boo said'' ok daddy'' and so then dad block boo's kicks and boo block dad's weapons and dad feel hurt and boo said'' oh dad did i hurt you'' dad said'' oh im fine sweetie'' boo said'' oh'' and daddy heal himself said'' ok ready for more training'' boo said'' yes daddy'' and so then dad got hurt and boo said'' sorry dad'' dad said'' its alright that all good for today'' and boo said'' ok dad ill go check on mom'' dad said'' ok'' and so then dad went off to get his daughter a birthday present and dad doesn't care and got the perfect gift and wrapped it said'' my daughter will love this'' and so then boo notice her birthday is coming up and said'' oh man my birthday is coming up and still have my powers but not full'' and so then boo sighed and so then mom is said'' honey you are just in time for dinner'' boo said'' i hope its not meat'' mom said'' nope vegaterian salad'' boo smile said' yay'' and dad hide her gift because tomorrow is her birthday and so then boo hope her day is getting any better then this and so then after the next day and mom&dad have a special gift and boo got downstairs and mom said'' happy birthday my dear'' boo said'' oh its my birthday'' dad said'' we got you a special gift'' boo said'' you do'' and dad show it said'' open it'' boo did and said'' oh its a cloak'' mom said'' ya put it on'' boo look at herself as inner vampire and when she put it on said'' ha i dont see any....[notice her silver hair with red is gone and red eyes are gone as well and turn into black with red and red eyes turn into brown] woah im more like a human'' dad said'' not really you are look like a human but not really just a monster from inside but you have to keep this a secret'' boo said'' i have to'' mom said'' yes sweetie nobody has to know your secret identity and look at your arm'' boo did said'' OH GOD'' dad said'' that is your birthmark of halloween since your cousin birthday is valentine's day'' boo said'' oh i have a cousin'' mom said'' yes sweetie'' dad said'' yep''  boo smile and mom said'' sweetie said'' i think its time for you to go to school'' boo said'' school with humans'' dad said'' yes sweetie'' boo said'' but mom i like it here[notice feel blood thirsty]'' mom said'' oh its time to hunt'' and so then we all went outside and boo feel her lips drooling and saw a deer and hide and mom said''oh'' and dad said'' ok sweetie''' and boo smell blood for a mile away and but then a mountain lion and boo has to make a choice and we rolled and boo said'' ahhhh[bite the lion neck sucking blood and mom&dad joined and boo back away feel the taste of blood in her mouth because of her fangs so then mom&dad are proud of her and we got back home and boo is happy on her first hunt and we clean ourselves and went off shopping for boo's school supplies but still always hide our faces and boo holds mommy;s hands and it was normal and we dont trust any of the humans because we are so different and boo is nervous of her first day of school tomorrow and hope the day got better''