my son

Frigga slipped out of Loki's chambers, closing the large doors behind her, carefully so, as not to wake Loki up.

She quickly walked down the staircase into the throne room where Odin was sitting. Hogun was beside him and so was Sif.

"Out, both of you."
Frigga says to both the soldiers, they nod and leave the room without an argument. Odin stands by his throne, confused with friggas urgency.

"You could have at least told me he was involved."
She spits at Odin

"Who?"
He replied, not a care in his tone.

"Loki! Our son! Who I found in the corner of his chambers looking terrified Odin!"

"He was fine. If he cannot take a fight he began he must le-"

Frigga interrupted with a breathless laugh of disbelief.

"He started!?"

Odin goes to speak again but is quickly stopped.

"You just can't give him a break can you!?"
She says with disgust to her Husband who looked down on her.

"Loki is nothing but.."

She shakes her head holding her hand up to him.

"He's our son Odin. Why you think so little of him will forever question me."

"He is not worthy!"

"Oh so just because he cannot lift a hammer explains your hatred! You took him in! You saved that little frost giant and swore to look after him as your own! Maybe if you paid attention to him for once you'd realise how much purpose he truly had."

Odin turns around, his back facing away from his wife.

"He is nothing but a weak boy with powers he fails to use to protect himself."
he says.

"He has power that could win wars, power that could protect Asgard more than a hammer would. You insult Lokis abilities you're insulting mine with it."

Odin stands quietly for what feels like hours.

"He is weak."
He mumbles.

Friggas eyes narrow.
"you have no right to say such about my son"

"Our son."

Frigga scoffs as she walks away.
"As if you ever treated him as one."