preview - mirrored exile

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Mirrored Exile preview. This is just here to give a better idea of the setting and basic idea where the story is based.

Mirrored Exile is a mix of thriller, action and romance. The story begins in Silver Spring, Maryland, US. The date is October 17th, 2017.

— —

Description:

Lucy Caddel, a 21 year old born in Silver Spring, Maryland US. Working as a manager in cybersecurity, she is accidentally sent a file of many previous cyber attacks related to the FBI.

Not long after, an anonymous source reaches out, threatening her life. Undercover FBI services make it their job to protect her and what she mistakenly discovered. Although, with the information she now knows, she doesn't trust anyone.

An agent by the name of Harry Edwards, takes the role of her bodyguard until the wait is over and the threat is solved, but with unexpected delays and dead ends, not all people in the FBI seem to be who they say they are.

Harry and Lucy take matters into their own hands to find out the identity behind the anonymous messenger, with their own separate pasts, finding a meeting point. After many twisted lies and a retrograding truth, their lives are far from ever being the same again.

(Harry Styles x Action/Thriller Fanfiction)

— —

Quick Character Description

Lucy Caddel as Scarlett Leithold:
Born 19th January, 1996 (21 years old)

Harry Edwards in this story is 2017 Harry Styles:Born 1st February, 1994 (23 years old)

Born 1st February, 1994 (23 years old)

Harry Edwards in this story is 2017 Harry Styles:Born 1st February, 1994 (23 years old)

— —

Disclaimers

!!!
This story contains violence, assault, strong language, sexual content and topics that may be triggering.

I am not from America so if some of the terms are incorrectly spelt or used, I apologise 😭

I do not own any of these characters. This entire story is all fictional and for writing/entertainment purposes only!!! (e.g.) The Harry in this story is just a character that looks like him. It is not based on the way we know Harry in real life!

P.S (not a disclaimer) each of the 1D boys will have appearances in this story! These characters have nothing to do with how they are in real life, it is all fictional! I felt I couldn't mention Harry without the boys so I hope you enjoy their appearances, I promise none of them are evil or bad <3

And finally, this story does have a playlist as each chapter is named after a song. Here's the link and code, feel free to listen along while reading!!

 Here's the link and code, feel free to listen along while reading!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7kPe1Xa2y9kSVQDFxhkNBI?si=3080bd5306d4481a

— —

Hope you enjoy!!