Chapter 26 : Revive the memory and restore the love

It was winter, and whole of Hogwarts castle was decorated with boughs of holly, red, green, gold and silver baubles floating happily every where, not to forget the mistletoe which blooms above the heads of a loving couple.
Back in the great hall were, twelve giant singing fir trees, shining ornaments, and many other seasonal staples. In the corridors, suits of armor serenade passersby with carols. In the dormitories, students exchange the most wonderful, magical gifts. Y/n had seen better than these last year.

'Looks beautiful isn't it?', she said to Mattheo, who was sitting beside her on the Slytherin table, eating his lunch. 

'Not as much as you'

'Stop flirting idiot'

'Should not a guy flirt with his girlfriend'

She didn't know since when she and Mattheo became lovers, besides, she still had no memory of her proposing to him or him proposing to her. She had doubts about whether Mattheo was pretending... hiding something from her. An owl swooped down beside her and dropped a letter sealed with red wax on her plate. 

'Who's it from?', asked Mattheo.

'Dunno', she replied shortly. She turned the envelope.

𝓨/𝓷 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂,𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮,𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵,𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

It was written in a very neat handwriting, which will take millions of years to recognize, who sent it. She slowly opened the letter in her hand and read it silently.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨/𝓷,

𝓘'𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶.

~𝓗

-------

That was too short than she expected. Who was this H... and why do they want to meet her in the Gryffindor common room?

'Who's it from?', Mattheo questioned again. 

'I don't know... There's  no name written', she lied. Because, if Mattheo knew it was 'H'... He'd think it was from Harry and probably won't allow her to go. 'They want me to meet at the Gryffindor common room, it must be the prank of the Weasley twins'

'The blood traitors, you mean?'

'Obviously', she said. 'I need to go, Bye!'

'Bye... I'll be waiting for you', he added.

Y/n nodded. She walked up the stairs and reached the Gryffindor common room, the Fat lady's portrait smiled at her weakly. 

'Mimbulus mimbletonia', she said and entered inside.

No one. Literally no one was in the common room. Where in the hell did everyone go!?, she thought. She decided to wait in her favorite armchair, until they showed up. But she found something in her chair. A diary... It wasn't a diary.. An Album.... Photo Album.

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛, Read the cover.

She took it in her hands as some paper fell down. A note written in the same handwriting. 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮... 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓨/𝓷....𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽 !