Chapter 52: A chapter of recollection and torture

Y/n's Pov~

'Luna', I called her. 'You can stay here, I'll go first if anything happens to me, try to save our friends, Okay?'

'But...', she took a deep breath. 'Okay'

'I will be back, and put a disillusionment charm'

'Okay'

------------

'It was in their tent', I stopped dead when I heard the rasping voice. 'Release me, I say!'

There was an unhealthy moving of chairs and animals prowling. Did my dad give up our home for a Magical Zoo or something?

'Draco, move this scum outside', Bellatrix's commanding voice came. 'If you haven't got the guts to finish them, then leave them in the courtyard for me'
'Don't you dare speak to Draco like--', that was mum. 

'Be quiet! The situation is graver than you can possibly imagine, Cissy! We have a very serious problem!', Her voice panicked a bit.

'Mum, should I get a cup of water?', Mattheo's voice entered. 
'It's not the time for water', she snapped. 'If it is indeed Potter, he must not be harmed' she muttered so softly that I had to put my ear to the wall, that the chills ran down my neck and to the spine.

She said Potter! So he is here! He is alive...Oh freaking Merlin! I can't wait to see him... I hope he is okay... so should Hermione and Ron be.

more to herself than to the others. 'The Dark Lord wishes to dispose of Potter himself. But if he finds out...I must...I must know...'

Shut the fuck up, Bellatrix... He's not going to dispose of him anywhere... I am here, and he will be fighting me if he ever wanted to fulfill that fucking dream of his.

'The prisoners must be placed in the cellar, while I think what to do!', I heard the snap of her fingers.
'This is my house, Bella, you don't give orders in my —'
'Do it! You have no idea of the danger we are in!', said Bellatrix. 'Take these prisoners down to the cellar, Greyback'

'Wait', said Bellatrix sharply. 'All except . . . except for the Mudblood'

'No!', shouted Ron. 'You can have me, keep me instead!', there was a large slapping sound

Shit! they've got Hermione!.... No, she's going too far, I need to help her... but how? who will help Harry and Ron... What if something- Luna will take care of something happens.

'If she dies under questioning, I'll take you next', she said. 'Blood traitor is next to Mudblood in my book. Take them downstairs, Greyback, and make sure they are secure, but do nothing more to them — yet'

 I had to enter this room somehow....Through the door or break the wall? If that question was asked to me, then well, I'd break the wall, bitches.

'Bombarda! ', I pointed my wand at the wall. 

The perfectly painted and designed wall in front of me, looked like ruins and I carefully stepped into the room.

'What was that!?', Bellatrix's eyes widened as she turned her head from Hermione, who was in ragged clothes, had several cuts in that beautiful skin of hers, and her hair looked like she never had the time to comb it. I was glad to meet her again, but not in this look.

'Not this or that, Aunt Bella', I sneered. 'I'm Y/n, Hermione's friend!'

She had her wand pointed at Hermione's neck, mum, Draco and Mattheo standing there silently, observing or processing what just happened. Mattheo and Draco exchanged looks. 

'Y-You!?, Who let you out? Who gave you your wand?', she paced quickly to me. 'Mattheo! I gave you their wands, didn't I?'

'Uh, Yeah... mum', he said. 'I kept them in my room and went to shower, when I came back.. I wasn't there... so I thought you just destroyed them!'