Chapter 48: What is happening in our lives?

Away from Y/n and Harry who were dancing to the mild music, were Hermione and Ron.

'It's finally happening, Harry', Y/n as Aurelia whispered to Harry as Barny. 'I can't believe my eyes'

'Me too', he agreed. 'Wish they just got together and snogged--'

'Nuh uh, Harry... you're going too far'

At that moment, something large and silver came falling through the canopy over the dance floor. Graceful and gleaming, the lynx landed lightly in the middle of the astonished dancers. Heads turned, as those nearest it froze absurdly in mid-dance. Then the Patronus's mouth opened wide and it spoke in the loud, deep, slow voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt.

The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming, The Patronus said and vanished into thin air.

'What does he mean?', Y/n asked un-certainly, but certainly panicked, she had turned into herself, from being Aurelia Delacour. 'He doesn't mean--'

'He does!', Harry pulled her hand. 'Come on, we need to go, soon!'

Harry, Hermione and Y/n threw themselves into the panicking crowd. Guests were sprinting in all directions. Many were Disapparating, the protective enchantments around the Burrow had broken.
'Ron!', Hermione cried. 'Ron, where are you?'

As they pushed their way across the dance floor, Harry saw cloaked and masked figures appearing in the crowd; then he saw Lupin and Tonks, their wands raised, and heard both of them shout, 'Protego!', a cry that was echoed on all sides —

'Ron! Ron!', Hermione called again. 

'Y/n', Harry breathed heavily. 'Listen, I need you to go somewhere, safe--'

'No Harry! I'll never leave you again!'

'Listen, it's serious--', he pulled her to the left, dodging a curse. 'Go, Go with Sirius... and remember me, don't take off that necklace!'

'Harry, no!', he shut her up with a kiss, as he changed into his own self. 'I'll go with you!'

'I love you, Y/n', he said. 

With that, the trio held hands together, and apparated into somewhere, leaving a desperate teary eyed Y/n alone. 

'I love you too', Y/n silently whispered to the air. 'Now, I've got things to solve with you guys', she pulled out her wand and turned to the death eaters. 

----------------

Ginny, Rigel and Y/n were in Rigel's room back in twelve, Grimmauld place. Sirius, Ophelia and baby Artemis were downstairs, that they could barely hear the giggles of the baby and Sirius playing peekaboo with her.

'So?', Ginny said. 'Those three just disappeared somewhere? Leaving you all alone?'

'Yep', Y/n said. 'Apparated, didn't say where, In case if the death eaters caught them...'

Rigel hummed. 'Where are they?'

'Riri, didn't you hear what she said?', Ginny asked curtly. 'They.didn't.tell'

'Oh right', he scratched his chin. 'I hate to see you all alone again, Y/n... Harry--'

'Shut up, Rigel', Ginny almost looked like she could slap him. 'You're reminding her of the sadness!'

'Uh, Sorry', he looked with his bright blue apologetic eyes. 'So, what are you going to do?'

'I'll try to survive, so I could meet him again', she looked at the two with her pursed lips, looking down at her crystal heart. 'I better--'

There was a ticking noise in the window, where a tawny owl stood with three letters in its beak. 

'Owl?', Ginny raised an eyebrow at it as Rigel opened the window, letting the owl sit on his shoulder, patting him slightly with concern.