Chapter 60: Battle of Hogwarts (Part 3)

Y/n's Pov~

'Crucio!', Voldemort yelled for the third time at me and tied me to a pole. 

My nerves felt like they'd been stretched like a rubber band. My heart felt like it had been crushed in someone's cold hands. He looked at me with his piercing red eyes, his hand holding my chin, 'It's never too late for you to join my army... I forgive you, Y/n Malfoy'

'N-no', I said. 'I hope you had a g -great time, scratching that dark mark from your forehead?', my eye sight was getting dimmed every second, like I was going to die.

'I did have', he said with a high pitched laughter. 'Now, you are paying for whatever you did, my dear'

'Don't call me that, It's disgusting!'

'Watch your mouth, young lady!', a death eater yelled at me. 

'No if you will, give your right hand, I shall give you the dark mark', he scoffed at me. 'Like your brother who was obedient enough, to surrender himself for the life of his father,' he hissed in my ear. 'If you love your father, then join my army, Y/n'

'I hate my father to my death!', I yelled in his face. 'You can do whatever you want!'

'Harry Potter is Dead! He's not here to save you this time!', he raised his voice, that the people in Hogwarts and in the order winced visibly. 'Diffindo!'

'Ah...', I breathed as he shoved his wand in my face, I felt my blood trail down my cheek and to the sand in the ground. 'Harry! you promised!', I yelled at his breathless, dead body. 'YOU PROMISED ME!--', okay... I yelled on purpose, if he knew he wasn't dead--

'Shh!', Voldemort hissed, it was really hard to spot the difference between him and a white snake, if only he had some fangs. 'Another word and you die!'

'Y/n!', Hermione silently cried. 'Ron, tell her to stay quiet--'

'No! Please', my mother walked forward to my surprise. 'Don't do anything to her, Lord... Spare her!'

'Go back!, or you get the curse!', he snapped at her. If only I had my wand.

'Cissy, come', Bellatrix pulled my teary eyed mother behind. 

'YOU KILLED HIM!', I yelled at Voldemort. 'YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! I'LL KILL YOU!', my voice broke. 'NOW LET ME GO!', I struggled and gave a fake cry. Oh my God, I'm a good actor.

'You're ruining your last chance!', he snarled. 

'YOU KILLED HIM! THERE'S NO POINT OF LIVING!', my tear mingled with blood on my cheek, which started to burn. 'I'D DIE, I WOULD MAKE...', I coughed. 'NO DIFFERENCE!'

'I'm tired of waiting', he said and walked a few steps behind. 'Go and meet your Harry Potter, Y/n Malfoy... Avada Kedavra!', a shot of green light flew towards me. 

But someone who isn't me yelled in pain. The green light which zoomed towards me, hit my crystal heart and ricocheted that it hit Bellatrix. 'NO! NO!', Voldemort yelled in fury, the only thing which was missing was his face turning red. But my crystal heart is still pleasant, shimmered in the light.

'BELLA! NO!', He rushed over his lover's dead body. 'NO!', he cried, but I don't think there was any real emotion. 

'That's Karma, you dolt!', I sniggered. 'This is how it treats people, you do bad, bad will return to you!'

'SHUT UP!', he yelled. 'IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!'

'You were the one who shot the curse!', I yelled back. 'How, I'm tied up to a freaking wood, can't you use your brains-- Oh, right, you got people with brains to work for you... you're just dumb as hell!--', I saw Harry silently taking his invisibility cloak from his pocket. I had to keep this bitch diverted. '-Isn't it Neville?', I added, he stood at the front of the opposite side.