Chapter 53: To save our girls!

Harry's Pov~

The screams of Hermione being tortured filled and pierced our ears, and Ron beside me kept yelling Hermione's name, I wanted to do the same, but well that won't help in anything. Also, we need to save the wand-maker Ollivander, and fellow Gryffindor Dean Thomas, and  Luna just told us what had happened and Y/n trying to get Hermione out of the room, I hope she will.

Ah, Godric... so much trouble for a seventeen year old kid.

The next thing I knew was, Dobby the house-elf and my friend, appeared out of nowhere.

'DOB-', Ron tried to yell again with his already broken throat, he shut his mouth when I punched him hard in the arm. If they knew Dobby is here, they'll probably kill him.

His tennis ball eyes were wide like he was petrified and his little body trembled. 'Harry Potter,' he squeaked. 'Dobby has come to rescue you'

'But how did you-- ?', I was cut off by another deafening scream of Hermione. So I got to the point.

'You can Disapparate out of this cellar?', I asked Dobby, who nodded, his ears flapping.
'And you can take humans with you?' Dobby nodded again.
'Right. Dobby, I want you to grab Luna, Dean, and Mr. Ollivander, and take them- take them to-'
'Bill and Fleur's', said Ron. 'Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth!'

The elf nodded for a third time.

'And then come back', said Harry. 'Can you do that, Dobby?'

'Of course, Harry Potter', he whispered and moved to Ollivander who was barely conscious and took his wand. Dean and Luna looked at me like I told that the Transfiguration question paper included the Charms questions.

'Harry, we want to help you!', Luna whispered.
'Yeah, We can't leave you here', said Dean.
'Go, both of you! We, we'll see you at Bill and Fleur's', I urged them as my scar burned again.

----------

'What is it, Wormtail?',  called Lucius Malfoy from above.
'Nothing!', Ron called back, in a passable imitation of Wormtail's wheezy voice. 'All fine!'
Someone, tell him not to choke me, I'm dying without seeing Y/n!

'You're going to kill me?', I attempted to get off the metal fingers from my throat. 'After I saved your life? You owe me, Wormtail!'

Surprisingly he left me, I looked at him coughing. His small eyes were watery and wide.

'And we'll have that', whispered Ron, tugging Wormtail's wand from his other hand. Wormtail looked at him terror.

 But this is what we call unexpected, folks...His own silver fingers were moving inexorably toward his own throat. 'No--' 

He was strangling himself to death with the tool his master, Voldemort gave him. I wonder how was never guilty about betraying my mum and dad, he was the reason I didn't have my parents, also killing Cedric Diggory.

Ron pointed the wand at his hand, 'Relashio!', but there was not a single movement of him releasing his hands. 'No!', but he already fell to the ground with his face lifeless and blue.

'C'mon we got no time!', I pulled Ron with me and we reached for the stairs which led to the drawing room where Bellatrix bossed around. The door was opened, and there was a great hole in the wall.

I almost died internally.

Both Hermione and Y/n were bruised, and unconscious on the floor at Bellatrix's feet, barely breathing. Ron and I exchanged glances as we looked at Griphook the goblin at Gringotts, holding the sword of Gryffindor.

'Well?', Bellatrix said to Griphook. 'Is it the true sword?'

I forgot to breathe, fighting the damn prickling scar.

'No', said Griphook. 'It is a fake'

'Are you sure?', Bellatrix breathed heavily. 'Quite sure?'

'Yes', said the goblin.

Relief, bro... you need to feel this relief!

'Good,' she said, and with a casual flick of her wand she slashed another deep cut into the goblin's face, and he dropped with a yell at her feet. She kicked him aside. 'And now', she said in a voice that burst with triumph, 'we call the Dark Lord!', And she pushed back her sleeve and touched her forefinger to the Dark Mark. 

NO NO NO NO!

The scar took me to Voldemort's point of view. 

'Kill me, then!', demanded the old man. 'You will not win, you cannot win! That wand will never, ever be yours--'And Voldemort's fury broke: A burst of green light filled the prison room and the frail old body was lifted from its hard bed and then fell back, lifeless.
'And I think', said Bellatrix's voice, 'we can dispose of the Mudblood. Greyback, take her if you want her and My pretty niece-'

'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!', Ron yelled. Suddenly he was not beside me, but inside the room. 'Expelliarmus! ', he said with Wormtail's wand as her wand flew to my hands. 

'Stupefy!', I pointed Bellatrix's wand to Lucius Malfoy when I ran into the room after him. But the lights from Riddle's, Draco's, Narcissa's and the werewolf's wand aimed at me, as I fell to the ground.

'STOP OR SHE DIES!', Bellatrix yelled with a knife at Y/n's throat.

'Harry--', she said with her sore voice.
'NO!', I yelled before I could even think. 

'Drop your wands', she whispered. 'Drop them, or we'll see how you'll get the dead body of your girl!'
Ron stood rigid, clutching Wormtail's wand. I did the same.
'I said, drop them!' she screeched, pressing the blade into her throat even more than drops of blood rolled down to her dress.

'Oww!'
'All right!', I yelled throwing her wand down at my feet, so did Ron.
'Good!', she leered. 'Draco, pick them up! The Dark Lord is coming, Harry Potter! Your death approaches!"
Tell me something I don't know!

'Now',  said Bellatrix softly, as Draco hurried back to her with the wands. She shoved Y/n aside like she was a broken toy. 'Cissy, I think we ought to tie these little heroes up again, while Greyback takes care of Miss Mudblood. And my niece will get what she deserves from the Dark Lord himself'

I wonder if Narcissa Malfoy has a bit of love for her daughter... I hope she's okay and alive and good--

Suddenly the chandelier above fell to the floor where Bellatrix, Y/n and Hermione saved their lives just in time and the crystal pieces flew everywhere, Draco escaped his face.

'Dobby!', she screamed, and even Bellatrix froze. 'You! You dropped the chandelier — ?'
The tiny elf came into my view, his shaking finger pointing at his old mistress.

'You must not hurt Harry Potter', he squeaked.

'Kill him, Cissy!', shrieked Bellatrix, but there was another loud crack, and Narcissa's wand too flew into the air and landed on the other side of the room. 'You dirty little monkey!', bawled Bellatrix. 'How dare you take a witch's wand, how dare you defy your masters?'

'Dobby has no master!', squealed the elf. 'Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!'

Ron and I considered this moment to save our girls. I scooped a barely conscious Y/n in my arms. 

'I love you-', she whispered before closing her eyes, and blood was still dripping from her neck.

----------