Chapter 55: Ophelia's Secret

'No Harry, you're not getting my point!'

'Y/n you need to be somewhere safe, you can't come to gringotts with us!'

'But I'm Bellatrix's niece'

'That doesn't make you safe!', said Harry. 'They know we are together and they'll get suspicious if you come with us!'

'But... I can't let you go alone, Harry', she said. 'Can't you understand?'

'You two!', Bill snapped. 'Y/n, this is really dangerous and you will not be going, Harry is telling for you good, listen to him'

Y/n sighed. 'Bill, you know what happened in our lives, I will not be able to bear if I lose him again!'

'I said I will be back, Y/n!', Harry said. 

'You promise?', she asked. Harry looked away. 'Oi, Will you be okay? promise me'

Harry pulled her into one last hug before he left for his one last fight, the battle between good and bad. 'I will, I promise'

--------------

'No! No, no, no, no, no, no!', she said. 'I-am-never-going-to-Hogwarts! it's a living hell, Sirius! No way I'm going back!'

'Y/n you're a prefect...', Sirius said. 

'I don't care, I won't go! Noo!', Y/n protested. 'They're teaching Cruciatus curse there, I can't go, I won't go!'

'Y/n, you looking like a preschooler', Rigel pointed out.

'Shut up!', she snapped at him. 'This!', she sighed. 'This is why I wanted to go with Harry!'

'Listen, Y/n', Sirius said. 'Harry is on a really important mission, and you can't go with him, it's pretty dangerous-'

'Why let him go then?', she asked. 'If the mission is dangerous why did Harry go?', she said, not understanding the whole point of Why Harry had to go..

'Because', Sirius started. 'He's the chosen one'

'The chosen one? then am I chosen two?'

'Actually', Remus said. 'It was the prophecy', he said, leaving Y/n mind in a maze of puzzles and an impossibly solvable quiz. 

'What is the Prophecy?', she asked directly. Remus handed her a piece of paper, which was of course, written by Harry (because it looked horrible)

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord ---cockroaches?'

Sirius snorted as she stopped reading it. 'It's actually "approaches", Y/n', Remus said holding back a smile.

'Fuck his handwriting!', she exclaimed before continuing, 'approaches... Born to those who have.... the rice?... oh, thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies?...', she paused watching everyone nearby breathe.

'Go on', Ophelia said, patting a sleeping Artemis in her lap.

' And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to.... vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...Prophecy by Sybill Trelawney?', Y/n read it out loud as Ginny and Rigel exchanged glances.

'What does this mean exactly?', Y/n said. 'And I thought that only the Death Eaters used the term Dark Lord, now Sybill Trelawney does too?' 

'It actually means', Sirius said ignoring her second question. 'Well, Moony would you like to continue?', he said with his hands pointed like a gun as Ophelia laughed.