𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

✩ February 1996

February 1996

"Remember, slip in and out."

Damon smirked foolishly at the girl, playfully playing with the ends of her skirt. "Sounds familiar."

She groaned at him. "Be serious, Dames."

He faltered the banter slightly, nodding his head. Damon tucked Val's fringes behind her ears, he continued to stroke the sides of her face. "It'll be alright. I promise."

"I haven't spoken to her since September." Val tells him with a small voice. She was of course, talking about her mother, Marissa.

Valia Mick and Damon Albarn have been officially together since the end of October, 1995. They didn't want to rush too fast into things, seeming that the Gallagher-Kensit wound was still fresh and tainted, and Mick was having troubles adjusting to the newly increasing steaming and braised success Oasis was getting after the release of their glorious album.

Things surrounding Patsy Kensit appeared to have died down when the album's international success jumped into their faces. But as always, new problems came to surface. With Oasis meeting the peak of their glory, it came with a lot of unintended pressure of producing new and better albums and singles — something they were worried they could no longer do. And being the only girl in the band, and also, undeniably the most popular rock girl in all of Britain, stretching to the rest of the world, Valia Mick could not get a breather.

That meant that she needed to find an escape for it all, and one can imagine what it is without me having to say much.

Throughout her time with the band, she tried to maintain stability with her relationship with cocaine. But as the fame progresses, there were needs for stronger remedies — and it would soon take her life over into dooms.

Just because Kensit's unspeakable comments about her has been somewhat washed over by Oasis and Valia Mick's peak, that didn't mean that there wasn't short and long term effects to the wound. One of it being Marissa herself.

The mother as fore mentioned, fell into the deceptions of lies fed. Marissa believed that Val's relationship with Liam Gallagher had solely depended on drugs, which was something rather foolish, because in the earlier days of their relationship and even before so, they felt as though they were intoxicated in ecstasy when together, without ever needing to touch one. But that was before.

Marissa truly believed that she had been the reason why things never worked out with the younger Gallagher, that Val enjoyed the pleasures of other men during the course of their relationship. That being Blur, for the most part. And it didn't help when word got out that Valia Mick and Damon Albarn was Britain's greatest couple.

With Val being plastered as coke head and coke girl, Marissa was brought back to the images of her ex husband. And she despised her daughter for ever allowing so to happen. She loathed her daughter for going down the same path. Due to their back-and-forth argument over the phone a while after her break up with Liam, the two have yet to speak again.