𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 (𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩) ₁₉₉₄

AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT!!!!)

THIS IS, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, NO SCAMMING HERE, THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER! The next will be the last one and will be set in the present + will clarify all.

Yes, the end is actually here.

I want to take the opportunity to thank all you lovely people for your support, votes and comments. It has been so fun writing this book and I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I liked working on it.

I don't know if i will be writing another book, but I am leaning towards it (only I need to start with my academic comeback LOL). I do have a plan set up for a new book, I was thinking on writing about Noel and Liam x a new female oc. I can see all the drama I can write!

The outline will be a massive fictional band (involving female oc, MEL DAVIES?? CHRISTIAN CARTIER??) and then the Gallaghers. Or maybe I can make it about Damon Albarn only. OR NOT. Someone else???

What are we thinking? Would love to hear your suggestions.

Anyway, in the mean time, do enjoy your last flashback chapter. Because it's all coming to a wrap, and there's no turning back! Bon appetite!

 Because it's all coming to a wrap, and there's no turning back! Bon appetite!

June 1994

"Ladies first." The bassist jested with a cheeky smile, her eyes squinted at how widely she was twinkling, millimetres away from turning her vision a bleak black. She held the back door of the house open, waiting for the Blur frontman to snap out of his amused grin and escape the party the management had set up for the band, as a celebration for the release of Parklife.

Damon Albarn muffled out a humorous laugh, stepping out into the streets blindly, his focus remaining on the younger brunette girl. "Aren't you a gentleman?"

She leaped in his direction, a bubbled giggle embracing his ears. Valia was, for fact known by everybody that night—drunk. And because she didn't like stuffing her nose with powder, she relied on consuming a hefty amount of booze to keep her hazed. Whereas Damon, much to her notice, was undoubtedly as intoxicated as she was. Only he was floating on a mountain of substances.

"A girl knows how she wants to be properly treated by other lads. Time to share the secret." She mused. Valia, in a speck of wonder, did ask herself why she thought it was a good idea to abandon the party with Damon of all people. She knew it would drive Liam into hysterical madness if he ever found that she had slipped away all alone with their rival band's frontman, and Noel would give her a series of passive aggressive comments in regards to her questionable decisions. It wasn't like she and Damon were close anyway. The two of them barely knew each other, let alone hung out alone.