𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧-𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨

✩ March 1996, Brit Awards

March 1996, Brit Awards.

"Head's up, r'kid's blonde twat is over at our table." Noel whispered, approaching the couple as soon as he saw them. It wasn't that difficult to spot that they were arriving, he could hear all the chaotic clamouring outside of the venue, with the paps yelling out their names.

Val frowned, and Damon smiled over at the older Gallagher, saying, "For a second I thought you were on about me."

Noel snorted. "You're the other blond twat."

"Good to know." He nodded, before lifting his eyes down at his girlfriend. She seemed to be stuck in a trance, staring into the hall filled with people.

It was once again time for BRIT awards. And considering the international success Oasis was getting, there was no doubt that they were stepping up on to the stage more counts than last year. Yet, the thought of it all consumed Valia Mick entirely to the core, feeling her nerves beginning to get the best of her. "Is Meg here?"

Noel hummed in agreement. "Kate and Liz too." They were Bonehead and Whitey's girlfriends, all of whom weren't the biggest fans of Patsy Kensit either.

"Okay, okay. That's good." Val muttered, scanning the area cautiously.

"You can sit with me, you know."

Both Noel and Val shook their heads in synchronisation. With the older Gallagher sending Damon a dismissal look, he thought it was a bit ridiculous for an Oasis bassist to be sitting with Blur instead of her own band. She fiddled on Damon's fingers. "No, I'll be fine. Do you think Whitey has something I can take?"

Noel shrugged. "Liam's been bragging about the pills he brought."

"Good enough." She said, relieved that there was something that could help aid her anxiety. But Damon glanced at her warily, knowing that she hadn't been one to explore anything much other than coke, and the thought of it worried him.

"Should you be doing that?" He asked cautiously, seemingly concerned.

But Val only shot him an irritated look, instantly letting go of his hand. "Let's not act like I didn't find a needle in your trash the other day." She hated how hypocritical he was being, as though he still wasn't abusing heroin on a weekly basis, despite her warnings. The girl couldn't be bothered that Damon was just looking out for her, but it wasn't fair for him to say such things when he was no saint himself.

The blond boy clenched his jaw at her. They two of them has been going on and on about the whole ordeal, with Val telling him that she thought it was disgusting to see the needles lying around. And Damon, of course telling her that she was being dramatic, that he knew what he was getting himself into. "Are we still on about that?"

"I fucking guess so."

Noel raised an eyebrow at the squabbling couple, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He was curious about what they were on about. "This seems personal." He paused, beaming. "I'm not leaving."