𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

A/N ( Green Day's song Last Night On Earth ... literally marry me. ) ANDDDD 2K READS WOOOOOOO <3 YOU GUYS

 ) ANDDDD 2K READS WOOOOOOO <3 YOU GUYS

August 1996

With Mel and Graham's recent strings, things between Oasis and Blur resumed back to their intense rivalry, despite the Manchester band already being declared as the clear champion of the two bands, following Oasis' record-breaking album.

Noel, who seemingly was able to soothe into accepting Damon Albarn and Blur very briefly, could no longer adhere to his promises on being supportive of Valia and her relationship with the Blur frontman and his band. He couldn't bear the thought of Melanie Davies being involved with one of those London boys. Especially not when she had persistently refused to engage in any sort of intimacy with him previously, her excuses being that she had no experience with commitments and was rather a vain when it came to dealing with emotions.

Yet there she was now, making calls to Graham Coxon even when they were half way across the world.

In the recent weeks, Noel returned to his habits of slagging the Blur boys, back like what he had done in '94 and '95. The older Gallagher stated that he thought Blur's music was like a jarring blaring ringing, and that hearing them made him want to end his own misery. He also said that he thought Damon Albarn went from being Britpop's shameful hero to Britain's completely, and utterly, biggest loser.

Once, amidst of a party at Supernova Heights ——(and do keep in mind that although the relationship between Noel and Val was evidently strained due to the guitarist's disrespect and slagging towards her very own boyfriend, Valia Mick still attended his parties because even though she was upset, she couldn't bear being alone, and really not when she didn't have the bulk of drugs distracting her from the burning world around her)—— Noel had randomly barged outside his residence, where all the paparazzi's and fans were camped out at, and proudly announced that Blur was a has been, and that Damon Albarn was a knobber and was only still relevant because he was in a relationship with Britain's favourite girl. He also went on to say that Graham thinks himself as an intelligent superhuman when in reality he was just a fucking idiot, and Noel continues on to say that he wouldn't wish Graham Coxon dead, just seriously maimed, and that he would take a couple legs off.

You can imagine how this affected both Graham and Damon, who thought Noel and Oasis to be the bully that they all had to endure. Damon had a hard time with what was happening, falling back to his needles of heroin, and Gra drowned himself in alcohol.

And Val, she wasn't particularly handling the increased slagging and rivalry well either, not with everything else that was happening with the fame, her being the scapegoat, the tension between her and Noel, on top of her still not talking to Marissa. The bassist continued to go heavy on the drugs and booze. This time, cocaine was not enough to satisfy her needs, and she had gone on to do ecstasy, meth, and even acid —— most times, with the company of Liam Gallagher.