𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ

AUTHOR'S NOTE
another bonus chapter! this one's on Valia and Liam reuniting back in 2014!

not too sound dramatic but i've missed this book a little too much.

if you have any requests on bonus chapters, please please please comment!! i am open to as many as possible! (give me ideas!!)

8th September, 2013

Valia was often asked one question. That is, does she believe that she has been lucky when it comes to love? And for a very long time, she pondered endlessly without a speck of truth ever swirling around her.

She never could answer it, and she doubts that it was something that was possible to figure out.

In many ways, she was both blessed and unlucky. Valia recalled all the teary heartaches and the idle attempts at mending her own heart. She wanted to say that love brought her through hell and back. But it wasn't fair to say so. Valia had far much more luck than most people.

The former bassist wouldn't go as far as to say that her life was rather calm and mellow, even if her marriage with Damon was a match made in heaven. Kids had the ability to turn even the most relaxed environment into something hell bound.

Ozzy was over a year old, and it bothered her how restless the boy was. The work was nowhere to being easy, because Ozzy was similar to Damon in every sense. When the Blur frontman was younger, he went through an unbearably disturbing phase of tossing every little thing he found into his mouth. Whether it was alive or not. And Damon explained that he did so because he wanted the attention from adults and other kids.

It seems that Ozzy adopted his father's behaviour, because Valia had a hard time running around the house and lifting the boy off of the ground before he could clasp onto something and begin to shove it into his mouth.

Valia almost wanted to chew on her own fingers when Damon suggested that he left the two of them at home whilst he went off to pick up Missy from Suzi's, and Levon from Liam and Nicole's. But she protested against it, and eventually, they both decided that they would head out together.

The former bassist was still on bitter terms with Liam Gallagher, the pair having not spoken ever since Oasis split. And though him and Gem Archer went on to rebrand the band to Beady Eye, Liam's unmended heart remained to talk ill of both Valia and Noel for their contribution towards splitting the band up. The two of them strayed away from the affair. They left for a good reason, and they weren't going to keep up with the bitter emotions now that they were liberated.

Besides, Valia's priority was her family now. Liam was no longer that. She had no interest of speaking to him, nor referring to him in anything ever again.

Even when they had to pick up Levon from Liam's, it would be Nicole who would send off the little boy. And Damon would often be the one to walk up to the front door and take one for the team. He wasn't going to risk his wife having to face Liam, he vowed to keep that phase of their lives behind.