35🔞

🔞Mature content in this chapter; BDSM kinks and strong language. If you are not into that, you can skip past this chapter.🔞
.
.
.
__________

After a long day, Wangji and Wuxian were back in the Jingshi and had just settled in for the night. As of recent, the two would sleep in just trousers but they would come off before the night is over. And Because it was something that Wangji wanted to try, Wuxian actually let him tie him up. So those trousers came off which was probably pointless in wearing to begin with. Wuxian had his face planted on the bed and his arms tied behind his back. He was on his knees and they were spread out with wangji right behind him. Believe it or not, Wuxian was really liking this pose.

"Lan Zhan, let's use a safe word...and please no hitting," Wuxian begged.

"Alright, and I will not hit you," Wangji said, "is there a word you have in mind?"

"How about red for stop and yellow for slow down," Wuxian suggested.

"Good," Wangji said as he placed his hands on Wuxian's ass, "how are you feeling right now."

"Good," Wuxian said, "Er-Gege."

Wangji grinned, "I will take Er-GeGe as a good thing."

"Er-GeGe, what kind of stimulation talisman or charm would you want? I might be able to make it," Wuxian asked.

Wangji's grin grew into a mischievous smile as he push a finger into Wuxian's hole, "Vibration or something," he answered, "we could get a toy and place the vibration charm on it, we would see how long you can go without releasing."

Wuxian bit his bottom lip as he felt Wangji's finger massaging his insides, "sounds interesting," Wuxian said and gasped when a second finger entered him, "Lan Zhan, you are good at this."

"I read books," Wangji said, "back then in the library, you gave me the wrong kind of erotica. I was already reading gay erotica. I got it the day after we met."

Wuxian grinned, "you have been having imprOper thoughts about ME since we M-met?" Wuxian couldn't say that sentence steadily as each time Wangji's fingers pushed in, they grazed against his prostate.

"If we had the charms and talismans we have today, I would have taken you in the library," Wangji admitted as he returned between Wuxian's legs with his other hand and grabbed Wuxian's cock.

"L-Lan Zhan," Wuxian panted, "you call me sha-shameless," Wuxian was falling into a state of bliss as he always does. With Wangji stroking his cock and fingering him he will be releasing a lot soon than expected, "am-am I al-aloud to come?"

"No," Wangji answered, "you did not ask me properly."

Wuxian groaned and bit down on the blanket underneath him. He was trying his hardest not to release, "Please, Er-Gege, I need it, please?"

"No," Wangji said, "if you come without my consent, you will be punished."

"In what way?" Wuxian asked. Wangji smiled and leaned down and bit Wuxian's ass cheek, making his squeal, "If I can't spank you, then I will bite you."

"Biting is okay," Wuxian said, "But I didn't do anything to wrong to be punished."

"It was an example and it seemed to turn you on, you are harder," Wangji said.

"Er-Gege, don't make me suffer, please let me come!?" He begged.

Wangji pulled back to deny his release, "no," he said. Wangji grinned as he removed his fingers and let go of Wuxian's cock. He then gripped Wuxian's ass and spread his cheeks open, he leaned down and sucked on his puckered entrance. Wuxian moaned loudly as he felt Wangji's tongue slip in.

"I am going to come!" Wuxian cried, "please Er-Gege, let XianXian come!"

Wangji let go with one hand and grabbed hold of Wuxian's cock again, "come for me," Wangji said as he pushed his tongue back in. He could feel Wuxian clench around his tongue and he fisted Wuxian's erection quickly until a milky white fluid shot out of him. Wuxian screamed at the top of his lungs.

Not letting him have a moment to rest from that release, Wangji quickly sat on his knees and pushed into Wuxian fast making him a cream, "Fuck!" Wangji leaned over him and bit down on his shoulder, "Er-GeGe, what was that for?"

"No cursing," Wangji told him.

Wuxian laughed but was cut off when Wangji pulled out and plunged back in hard and fast. Wangji sat up and grabbed Wuxian's tied arms. He pulled in up a bit and had Wuxian up on his knees too. Wangji moved at a steady speed and with this position, he pushing deep into Wuxian. Wangji pulled him up more and had him lean back on him, his head on Wangji's shoulder and Wangji placed his left hand on Wuxian's throat and his other was still holding onto his arms.

"My A'Ying," Wangji panted and placed a kiss on his neck, "are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, Er-GeGe," Wuxian replied, "can you go faster, please?"

Wangji shoved Wuxian back down and moved faster as he was asked. Wangji hung his head back as he felt himself getting close. Wuxian also said he was close so Wangji leaned over him and pounded harder. With a bruising grip on Wuxian's hips, Wuxian arched to an almost painful degree before he was rocked forward by the momentum of Wangji's hips. The change of position and angle of Wangji's penetration seemed to hit new depths and managed on the first try to find a new spot deep inside that had Wuxian's toes curling.

Wuxian's stomach clenched in warning, telling him he was close to finally finding the release he so desperately needed. Wangji continued to move at a maddening pace chasing his own release until finally with a guttural cry of Wuxian's name, he released inside of Wuxian which immediately threw Wuxian over the edge. It nearly made Wuxian blackout with his own intense release.

"That was amazing," Wuxian said, "we should explore more."

"Mnn," Wangji said as he pulled out and untied Wuxian's arms. He then prepared a bath and got some ointment for Wuxian's wrists as he had a little bit of a rope burn from being tied up.