43 🔞

🔞Mature content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
____________

Wei Wuxian had an idea on how to deal with his husband. He's used this trick on his Shijie and on Wen Qing and it worked. Knowing Wangji, he'd be even more of a sucker to fall for this trick. Wuxian was scammed by his lover in front of his students and he was not okay with that. Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen, were also involved and it fueled Wuxian's fire even more. So Wuxian gave Wangji the silent treatment the entire time just before dinner until he got to the Jingshi. Even now he was still silent. Wangji was definitely feeling his husband's wrath at the moment and he didn't like it. He felt it might have been a little too much for Wuxian.

"Wei Ying, I am sorry if I upset you," Wangji said as he watched Wuxian sit down on the bed, pouting.

Wuxian turned his head away and stuck his nose up in the air, "Hmph!" He huffed.

Wangji sighed and put his sword on the stand and removed his boots before walking over to him. Just as he got close to Wuxian, he saw something glistening on his cheek, "are you crying?"

Wuxian glared at him, his eyes slightly bloodshot and tears rolling down his cheeks, "you embarrassed me in front of our disciples, Lan Qiren, and the sect leader. You should be proud," he growled.

"I'm sorry, I only meant well," Wangji said.

"Well it backfired!" Wuxian said angrily and stood up.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Wangji asked.

"Sit!" He demanded, pointing at the bed.

Wangji did as he was told and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, "now what?" He asked.

I'm a flash, a talisman was placed on wangji's chest, "now you are in my hands," he said with a sly grin on his face, also now tear free and his eyes were back to normal. It was such a good act that Wangji played right into it, "how do you feel?"

"Wei Ying, what are you doing?" He asked.

"You want to make it up to me, right?" Wuxian questioned as he straddled Wangji's lap.

Wangji swallowed and cleared his throat, "yes."

"Well, now you cannot move, I feel it's only a fair punishment. I had to recite all of those rules and I never got one wrong. For embarrassing me, you have to be punished. I will punish you how you should have punished me earlier," Wuxian said as he removed his robes. Wangji couldn't move so he could only sit and watch and endure. He felt he deserved that as he was fooled by his husband. He's going to have to learn the fake crying from the real crying and it's going to take a couple attempts to get it right.

"Please be merciful," Wangji said.

"Oh, are you ever that way with me?" Wuxian asked.

"If you really want me to be, you would find a way to tell me," Wangji said, "if you are unsatisfied, we can talk about it."

"Oh, I love what you do to me, but this isn't about me right now, it's about you," Wuxian said as he opened Wangji's robes and placed a new talisman on his chest before removed the robes completely, "at least you are so beautiful and I love you to death, but you owe me."