𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

TW: SA

Allison's POV

As the shutters opened the light went out and we all walked in as Rick called out for someone.

"Close those doors. Watch for walkers." A voice said as we all looked around and walking towards the voice. We stopped seeing a man holding a rifle as we all head our guns up at him. "Anybody infected?" He asked.

"One of our group was. He didn't make it." Rick explains.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" He asked walking closer.

"A chance."

"That's asking an awful lot these days."

"I know."

He looked over all of us before looking at Rick. "You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission."

"We can do that."

He lowered his rifle. "You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes, it stays closed."

Glenn, Daryl, Shane and Rick ran out to the cars grabbing whatever was left before Dale and T-Dog closed the doors.

I watched the guy swipe his card and insert his code as the shutters came down again and the security was back up.

Rick stepped in front of the man. "Rick Grimes." He introduced.

"Dr. Edwin Jenner." The man told us.

We all piled into an elevator as it was going down probably underground by the looks of it as I stood next to Daryl. "Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" He asked.

"There were plenty left lying around. I familiarized myself." Jenner says looking back at Daryl.

He then looks at Carl. "But you look harmless enough. Except you. I'll have to keep my eye on you." He says before looking back to the front of the elevator.

As we exited the elevator following Jenner. Carol spoke up. "Are we underground?"

"Are you claustrophobic?" He asked.

"A little."

"Try not to think about it."

We followed him cautiously as we entered a big room filled with computers. " Vi bring up lights in the big room." He says loudly as all the lights turn on showing all the technology he had. "Welcome to Zone 5."

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"I'm it." He says. "It's just me here."

"What about the person you were speaking with? Vi?" Lori asks.

"Vi say hello to our guests. Tell them welcome." Jenner says.

Vi speaks up introducing herself and welcoming us. "Creepy." I said under my breath.

"I'm all that's left." Jenner tells us again. "I'm sorry."

After introductions we all submitted a blood sample like Jenner asked. I was one of the firsts one done so I sat in a chair next to Daryl. I looked at him seeing him already look at me. "Spit it out Daryl what is it?"

"You don't like this place."

"Damn straight I don't like this place. I don't know if you noticed in that big room there's a clock counting down. Makes me feel uneasy what happens at zero."

"Let's just enjoy tonight then. All of us together."

"And done." Jenner says. "I have plenty of food and drinks for all of you. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic."