𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Allison's POV

Tensions were growing higher between the communities these last few weeks and now it had become clear Rick wanted Negan dead since Rosita and Sasha tried to kill Negan here. They have Sasha down in a cell which I still haven't gone down to see.

"Allison." I heard Negan call out as I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth before spitting out water walking out.

"Hi baby. What's wrong?" I asked seeing his face.

"I need Angel today to come with me to Alexandria." He says putting a bag a couch. "This is for you." He says.

I walk over to the bag and nod. "Okay give me a few minutes." I say heading into the bathroom changing into the clothes before heading back in his room.

"Does it fit alright?" He asks.

"It's perfect." I say putting all the weapons on before he hands me a long leather black trench coat like jacket.

"It's cold outside." He tells before I put it on.

(Allison's Outfit)

(Allison's Outfit)

I grabbed the mask putting it on. He lead me towards the cells until we stopped at one of the doors opening it as we saw Sasha. She looked frightened to see me as she looked down.

"Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, Sasha." Negan says walking in closer to her as he set down a tray for her to eat. "You are gonna help make sure things get back on track today. You are smart, dignified as shit and you don't suffer one goddamn fool. No one's gonna watch you die. Angel and I don't wanna see that. So you don't have to but someone does. Maybe a couple others—tops. But not you and not most people. We are gonna help solve some shit." He pauses. "Tuck in. Big day." He says uncovering the tray.

"What do the both of you need from me?" Sasha asked.

Negan explained a whole plan. "That's the plan. That's what we need from you. And when you come out, not a peep. They will stand down if they haven't already. And then Lucille here well she gets her three and we move forward with a new understanding." He chuckles. "Are you—Are you shitting me? Is that real?"

"I can do it but no one has to die." Sasha says.

"You are wrong. Punishment—can't do anything without that. Punishment is how we built everything we have." Negan says.

"You think I'm gonna sit here and and let you—" Sasha started.

"Careful!" I exclaimed which started her.

"You are not letting me do anything." Negan says calmly.

"No one has to die." She says slowly.

Negan scoffs. "Okay. How about this? One. Just one." He pauses. "I mean I was gonna pull three outta the pool but just one and just for you." Negan offers.