𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Allison's POV

As morning came around I saw I was alone waking up. I looked to see an outfit along with weapons next to me with a note on top.

Allison,

Please be careful out there. When all of this is over we can stay at our cabin. If I don't make it I want you to take over but I know you'll most likely stay alone. I got you breakfast and some badass clothes lying around along with grabbing some new weapons. Your men were provided the same thing. I love you.

Negan

I smiled as I looked to the outfit and weapons.

(Allison's Outfit and Weapons)

I grabbed the clothes heading to the bathroom as I got ready to head out. I put all my weapons in their appropriate place before a knock on the door was heard. I walked over to it opening it to see Eugene.

"Good mornin' ma'am. It's time." He says as I nodded grabbing the five masks.

"Okay let's go." I say as I walk out closing the door behind me. We headed towards the window as I opened it for him to do the plan.

"Alright you head down there with your men and I'll draw them away." He tells me as I nodded heading down.

I grabbed my men. "Wear these masks. Simon and Dwight thought it was the best for you to also have them. Negan also said he provided you with everything as I can see." I explained walking towards the lower doors.