𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Allison's POV

Once we hit 50 miles out Daryl's truck died on me which meant now I rode with Daryl on the motorcycle. I held onto his waist as I looked over his shoulder since we were the beginning of the caravan we had. I occasionally rested my head on his back being exhausted of these last few days.

We had a bit of a problem there was a semi truck in the way which meant the RV couldn't go through. Daryl drove up and around before heading towards the RV.

"See a way through?" Dale asks both of us.

Daryl nodded and turned around slowly leading the RV through the cars the best we could. I looked to see these cars filled with things we could use or maybe even food. As I turned around I could see the RV's hose burst again. "Daryl they stopped. The hose broke again." I said as I see him look in his rearview mirror and stop his motorcycle. We both got off walking over to the group.

Daryl headed towards the cars looking through everything as I stayed by Glenn.

"You look exhausted Alli. Go get some sleep in the RV." He suggests.

I look at him with a small smile. "As much as I would love that right now, I think Shane would kick my ass and then Daryl would kick his ass for waking me up. I'm not up for dramatics in the middle of nowhere."

"Hey I know what happened at the CDC if you ev-"

"Not now Glenn. I know you want to be there for me but it's still a fresh wound to me. When I'm ready I will come find you. Deal?"

He smiles. "Deal."

I walked over to Daryl as I started to look through cars finding some food. I stopped finding better weapons like knives and machetes. I looked over seeing Daryl had gone over with T-Dog getting gas out of cars.

I see Rick running  "Get under the cars." He whisper yells.

Shane grabbed me putting me under the car with him and Glenn as he covered my mouth. I tried to fight his hand but he was too strong. Soon enough I get a look to see the kids are separated from the parents under the cars and walkers walking around all of us.

We stayed still for what seemed like hours but it only been minutes. They all walked past us and it seemed like peace was there until I heard Sophia screaming and a walker chasing her out from under the car. I watched as she crawled out the other side and ran into the woods.

I took Shane's off of me before crawling out and running towards the woods. I started running towards the woods seeing Rick go after her. I felt arms around me. "Let me go. I can get her back safely." I said looking back at Shane.

"Rick can do it by himself." Shane says as he let me go.

I turned around shooting him a glare. "I hope you're right. If you're not I will kill you myself. That's a promise I am willing to make come true."

I sat on the railing feeling Daryl next to me. He didn't say anything until we saw Rick come back an hour later.

"She didn't come back yet?" Rick asks looking at me.

"No. Daryl and I will go with you to look where she could've gone." I said as we headed back into the woods where Rick said he left her.

"Sure this is the spot?" Daryl asks.

"I left her right here." He pauses. "I drew the walkers way off in that direction up the creek." He points to the opposite direction of the creek.

"Without a paddle seemed where we've landed."

"She was gone by the time I got back here. I figured she just took off and ran back to the group. I told her to go that way and keep the sun on her left shoulder." Rick's says pointing back to the direction of the group.