𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Rick's POV

As we walked through the forest carrying Maggie we started to hear the Savior's whistle. We were surrounded in all directions. We all looked around before they looked to me. "Go! Go!" I yelled as we started to run. The whistling still being heard never quieting.

As we ran into an opening headlights blinded us as we stopped looking around. We were completely outnumbered. No where to go and no way to get back.

I looked to finally seeing a beaten Eugene but no Allison. Where was Allison? Please tell me he didn't kill my sister. I looked up hearing a voice.

"Good. You made it. Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons." The savior said before he pointed his gun at us. "Now."

"We can talk about—" I started before getting interrupted.

"We're done talking. Time to listen." The savior said before more of the saviors walked up to us taking our weapons from us.

I watched as the Savior who talked to us walk up to Carl. I could see Carl wasn't going to talk or break because of this Savior taunting him.

"Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees." The Savior said looking at us who carried Maggie. "Lots to cover." He said.

"Hold up. We got it." Abraham told the Saviors who approached us.

"Sure, sure." The Savior said nodding as he waved his men to go back.

We all gently put her down before we helped her get on her knees. I stood up looking at Eugene who only looked remorseful. I then looked at the Savior approaching me. "Gonna need you on your knees."

I looked at everyone before I hesitantly got down on my knees as everyone followed behind me.

"Let's get the other ones out." The Savior told another one of the men who was next to the van. "Dwight!" He yelled out.

"Yeah." Dwight said.

"Chop-chop." The savior said.

I watched as Dwight opened the van. "Come on. You got people to meet." He said before men went grabbing the person I looked to see Daryl dragged out and bleeding then it was Michonne and Rosita after him. Eventually I see Glenn get dragged out and fear was all over his face seeing Maggie.

"Maggie?" Glenn asked.

"On your knees!" Dwight yelled at the four of them as they obeyed as well.

"All right. We got a full boat." The leading Savior said next to the RV's door. "Let's meet the man." He says before knocking twice.

The RV door opened showing a taller older man with a barbed wire baseball bat step out. "Pissing our pants yet?" He asked.

I watched him step into the light before he walked closer having the bat rested on his shoulder. "Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." He says before starting to walk the line. "Yep." He mumbles slowly taking in each of us. "It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He says before he stops pointing at us randomly. "Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asked.

"It's this one." The savior behind me said. "He's the guy."

I watched him walk closer as I kept my eyes looking down. I could feel his eyes looking down at me. "Hi. You're Rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men and the Angel's men. Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly." He says before he mumbles a yeah. "You see where are my manners? Men call out to Angel for me. They should meet her as well."