#3

Brianna's P.O.V

This is the reason why i don't  get out my house that often. PEOPLE. People who are sitting there, waiting for people like me to pass by so that they can comment on us and make us feel even worse about ourselves than we already do. This happened to me quite a lot after i started showing up. Whenever I would go to a place, people would look at me in weird manner which made me really self-conscious. Moms giving their young girls advice on not repeating the mistake that i did. People thinking of me as an walking example, of a messed up teenager and good for nothing girl. So i decided that i will never go out ever again, unless it was really important and cant be ignored. I had finished my high school so it was fine if i stayed at home. My mom being the best, understood my condition and supported me ever since. 

So me being in this situation is one of my worst night mares. Standing in front of this gorgeousness made me really insecure and weak. But i gathered my strength and answered with a small smile that i almost faked, "No its alright. I can get it. Thank you though."

The boy who almost looked of my age, or maybe a couple years older, i don't really know, not so good with guessing ages you see, insisted, "No please let me get it for you. Bending down at right now might not be the best thing for you." with a smile, which i thought was genuine but i know that its not. Iam usually sweet with people but my past experiences taught me that there is always some evil motive behind someone being nice to you. Either they want you to believe that they are good and then crush your trust or something else wicked. So i go with my motto "Never trust anyone anymore". 

I answered back, almost irritated, "I said i can get it on my own. Its not as if i cant bend down. Iam totally fine. Thank you." I really wish he would just give up and leave so that i can run back to my hiding spot "My Home". 

"Haha...You got me all wrong. I never said you cant, i just said shouldn't. Thats all." He replied in a light manner almost chuckling to himself which revealed his dimples. OMG. Those were the cutest pair of dimples i have ever seen. Is it possible to die because of it?? cuz i know iam.

With that said, he went down for my mobile and gave it to me, flashing those 'to die for' dimples.

"Thank you." I said in a small voice, cuz i wasn't use to other teens being nice to me, specially guys, and even specially hot guys. All i ever heard was nasty comments of me being an easy lay etc. etc. and i would always run back home crying and weeping. And that is exactly what i was waiting for from this guy, cuz we all know that all hot guys are real big doughe bags. But to my utter surprise, that never came, in fact what happened next left me shocked.

"Hi. Iam Christopher, but you can call me Chris. Everyone does." He introduced himself and brought hand out for hand shake. I was taken back a little. Cuz first, he dint insult me and next he tried to start a conversation with me, ME, a useless, worthless and careless pregnant teen. WOW.

"Hi. Iam Brianna, but you can call me Bri. Everyone does." After gaining a little consciousness, i replied to him in almost a mock reply to keep the mood light. That gladly made him smile a little wider than before. Which in return made me smile a little.

"Its nice to meet you Bri. How are you?" Nice,  classic way to start a conversation.

"Iam good, how are you?" i asked to keep it going.

"Iam good but will be better if you let me hold that grocery basket of yours cuz it looks kind of heavy." 

Wow. Another help offered. But this time i gave in without any argument cuz that basket was REALLY heavy and it made my back ache. I gave him the basket and he took it with a smile. God. How can anyone smile sooo freaking much. It was almost impossible and annoying at the same time.