#41

Brianna's P.O.V

"WHAT...!?!?!?" Both of them yelled. Which was actually quite expected. 
You probably are thinking what the hell am I talking about.
Let's recap.

***************

Today's morning was very dull. Yesterday's events kept replaying in my dreams...so you can imagine how cheery my night would have been. 

I woke up a little earlier than expected. I freshened up and texted Mimi and Beck to come meet me at Chris's room (at the hospital) in an hour. There was something I wanted their opinion on. 

I could have gone right away to meet them...but I had to tell mom about yesterday, leaving the Eric part out. I will tell her that too...but not now. Later.
So I went down to the kitchen. Mom was already set with breakfast and coffee on the table. 

"Wow...someone seems ready," I said as I sat down in front of her.

"Yes obviously. So tell me...How is Chris now? Is he badly hurt?? What caused the accident???" She rushed with her questions. 

"Yes, mom. He is fine." I then continued the whole story. Mentioning every little detail. 

After finishing my story...I quickly got ready and left for the hospital. Mom asked me about it...I just said that I was going to look up on Chris, which was not a lie.

I started walking towards my car when a honk from behind scared the hell out of me.

"Hey, where you think you're going?" 

"Good Morning to you too Mia. Oh, how am I doing? Not so well since you almost gave me a freaking heart attack." She just laughed. Just...laughed. That bitc...

"Sorry babe. Didn't mean to scare you. But I thought you could use a ride to the hospital. We don't want you driving now. Come on, get in."

I walked towards her car and got in. She then asked me about yesterday. So I filled her up, leaving the Eric part out...again...just for now though. Then she told me about her mom going crazy yesterday...again. With that, we reached the hospital. 

Mimi dropped me off at the entrance and went to look for a spot to park. 

Just as I was about to enter the hospital, I bumped into someone.

"Hey hey lil sis, be careful now. Whats the rush?"

"Oh hey, Beck. Where are you going? I thought I texted you too about meeting me here. There is something I wanted to talk to all of you about."

"Oh yeah yeah. I got your text. And that's why I was here. But I got a call from my supervisor. Need to fill in for an employee. It's extra cash. We kind of need it right now. But I will come by as soon as iam done. I am sorry."

"Oh...hmm...its OK. I will talk to you later then."

"OK. But hey...is everything fine?"

"Yes, it is. Just wanted to talk. It's OK. You can go. Take care yeah?"

"Yup OK. Bye."

"Bye."

Well, this was a little disappointing. I kind of wished to talk to them all at once. But none the less. Guess I will talk to him later.

I made my way towards Chris's room. I reached his window and could see him sleeping soundly. I entered the room as quietly as I could. Walked towards his bed. 

He looked so peaceful and calm right now. Like he has no worries in the world. This reminds of the day he fought with Eric outside the mall. He was so angry and so mad. It was almost terrifying to see him like that. If it wasn't for Oliver (Eric's friend) that day, Chris would have killed Eric. That's how much he seemed blinded by rage. But right now, it's just so much better.