#26

Important A/N at the end. Please read.

**********

Brianna's P.O.V

We just sat there, in one another's hold as if it was the most natural thing ever. And it dint feel otherwise either. With my head against his chest, i could now feel his heartbeat going calm and composed which was uneven a little while earlier. I could also feel his veins relax. I guess, letting out one of your biggest deepest secret to someone all of a sudden gets you all tensed and nervous. And i was glad that i was able to do that for him. 

Chris then let out a long sigh and asked me,

"But why did you all of a sudden ask me about my parents?" Now that was the question i dint know what to answer. I mean, if i did answer, it would come out to be very desperate. 

"Umm...Well i just wanted to know. I mean, you know everything about me, but i dint know anything about you. I mean, not to sound desperate or anything, i just wanted to-" I started rambling nervously.

"Hey hey calm down. I get it. It is partly my fault. I should have told you this earlier but i was just not ready or i just dint know how to say it. But now that i have, i feel really light. So thank you for asking me this." He looked at me and smiled, still in the same position.

"Yeah. Your welcome." I replied back. And everything became silent again, until i decided to break it.

"Chris...?"

"Hmm..."

"You are an amazing person." 

He chuckled lightly. "What? Where did this come from?" he asked.

"No iam just stating the fact." 

"Why thank you. Coming from an amazing person herself, its a very big deal. But can i ask why am i getting a compliment right now?" He laughed.

"Oh come on your being modest now. You know why iam telling you this." I said feeling a little embarrassed now.

"No. Enlighten me." He made a weird face and then chuckled again.

"You did not just try and quote Anastasia from 50 shades of grey..." I looked at him in disbelieve.

"I might have." He laughed as i joined him.

"But anyway, what i meant basically is that, After going through all of that, you still have the strength of smiling and making other people smile each day, which is just amazing. Yeah probably someone helped you with it, but nothing would be possible if you dint have a positive attitude towards it. My past was so much easier compared to yours, and i cry and complain about it everyday. While you on the other hand, dint even let me know about yours. The courage with which you fought back all of your pain is just commendable. Iam so inspired by you right now that you have no idea. By looking at the constant curve on your face, i couldn't have imagined that you had so much stuffed into you. I literally used to think that how can someone smile so much? Always so happy. Always so composed. But who knew, behind that smile of yours, there is so much pain and so much struggle. I really should stop assuming things. People used to comment on me being strong and stuff, for you know, living as a single mother and all. And i used to feel very proud. But now seeing you, i realize that what i have gone through is not even half compared to you. I just lost people who dint care about me and who's presence was no good for me. But you lost people who were close to you. Who cared about you and loved you. You probably are thinking that iam saying all this because you said something same to me when i told you about my past. But that's not it. Iam telling you this right now, because I want to. I want you to know how much i respect you for what you have done. I want you to know about how much i look up to you. And for some unknown reason, i just feel so proud of you,  i dunno why, but i do. Seeing you smile has always made me happy, but now, it warms my heart.  Cuz i know, how many walls that smile had to break through in order to come out and face the world. And i know that you were probably scared that after listening to your story iam going to look at you in a different way. Well of course i will. I will look at in way, consisting of more respect, more pride and more value. And iam sure you won't have a problem with that." I was having tears in my eyes the entire time i spoke, but chuckled at my last line, while Chris was just looking at me in the eyes, smiling the whole time.