#34

Hey there peeps, Nabeeha here.

Sorry for late update but it is a very long chapter so i needed time to build it up. So enjoy. And if you do then please vote, comment, share and follow.

That's it for now. Bye. Take care. Love you all.   =)

*************

Brianna's P.O.V

OK. Calm down. I can do this. I did this earlier. Breath. Its OK. I got this. Its all going to be easy breezy. Chill.

"Hi James." I said as i spotted him in a far corner. It seemed like he was waiting for quite a while now.

"Hey there kiddo. How are you doing?" He asked as he got up to greet me.

"Iam doing good, thanks. What about you?"

"Yeah. Same old. Same old." This is when i realized that talking to James was so much easier now. After our first meeting and all, i kind of don't mind his presence that much. Don't know if i was accepting him or i just dint give a damn anymore. Well, either way, we have a lot of time on our hands to figure that out.

"Oh hi Chris. How are you?" 

"Fine sir, thank you. How are you?"

"Iam fine son. Have a seat you two." 

This is when i remembered that Chris is also there with us. I was still mad at him for keeping this whole thing from me, but whatever. I will deal him later. Right now its about me and James.

"No thanks sir. Actually i was here just to drop Brianna off. I shall take your leave now."

My eyes shot open. Wtf? Where is he going?? I turned around and quickly grabbed his hand, excusing ourselves from the table.

"Ooh. Feisty haan? I like it." Chris smirked. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"Oww...What was that for?"

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Home." he answered with a blank expression.

"But why? Leaving me alone here?" I sounded defeated. Even though i was mad at him, i still needed him by my side right now.

"Bri. I think if i stay here, i will be intruding in something personal. And also, i don't think that your dad will be comfortable to talk in front of me. So its better if i leave. When you are done, give me a call and i will be here." 

"Bu-But I cant do this alone, and you know it. Don't leave me here. Please stay with me. Please." I pleaded him, desperation clear in my eyes, as i held his hands tightly with mine.

He released from my grip brought his hands near my face, cupping it. " Bri, I know you are a strong girl. And you can handle this, with or without me. Its not that i don't want to stay with you. Because i do, forever. But right now, you have to do this alone. Its your only chance to know why your childhood was not like others, " He said softly, rubbing my cheek as i closed my eyes to his feel.  "...And i don't want my hotness to distract you." He chuckled as i jokingly punched him, laughing along.

He wrapped his arms around me, whispering tenderly, "I will be here when you need me. Remember that." I hugged him tight.

We then walked back to the table. 

"OK sir. It was nice meeting you. Have a Good day." Chris put his hand forward, that James gladly shook.

"Yes son. Same. See you soon." Chris smiled brightly at him.