#31

(Please read the A/N)

Hey everyone...Nabeeha here.

So here is the next update. But before that I have a few things that i wanna say. 

First up, A massive thanks to -Faiza- for this amaazing banner. I honestly love love love it. And it did take a good while to attach your file here as we can only take images from the internet. But the effort for it was totally worth it. So thank you again.

Next, Iam so sorry for not being able to upload regularly. And i don't want to put up any lame excuse. But things just aren't right now a days. So i hardly get time to write, but i will try and upload as much as possible. 

And finally, OH MY GOOOOOD GUYS. I FINALLY REACHED 1000+ READS. This is amaaaazing. I cant believe it. I mean getting a 1000 reads is no big deal here obviously, but for me its huge. I never imagined i would get 1000+ reads ever, let alone in a month or so. I just love you guys sooo freaking much. You guys have no idea how much you all matter to me. You all are truly amazing. And i thank you all for supporting me and for helping me reach till here. Please keep supporting as i have a lot more in store. I just cant thank you enough.  

So this is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy the It. And if you do then please vote, comment, share and follow.

Bye guys. Take care and love you all sooo much.    =)

*********

Chris's P.O.V

We waited eagerly for Sam to finally tell us about Bri's sonography report. I was extremely tensed. I mean, tensed was not even the word. I was distressed. I dint even know what happened a while ago. I cant believe that i actually had a emotional breakdown, that too in front of Bri. I dint want her to see my broken side, not like this. But cant change the past now can we.

Sam finally cleared her throat and continued...

"OK...so we have one good news and one bad news..."

We both looked at her, trying to be as patience as possible. But i could see that Bri was getting worried by the second.

"OK. Shoot." I said. Come on Sam! Just tell us already.

"Alright. So the good news is that you don't have Ectopic pregnancy. So you don't have to worry about that," Sam said with a smile. I could feel all the tension drain my system. I was so relieved. I could hear Bri mutter a quick 'Thank God'. And honestly i thank God too.

"And the bad news is...well its not super bad. Its a very common problem actually. At this stage of pregnancy, the baby moves around in the uterus a lot, so the umbilical cord of the mother kind of loops around the baby's neck. The same is your case. But we don't have to worry about it too much, as it is at the initial stage, not so dangerous. And during the delivery we can untangle it and everything will be OK. People get scared that it may choke the baby but that is just a myth. The cord around the neck does not restrict the oxygen supply in the baby because they get the oxygen from the cord but not the trachea...So in short, there is no problem. You can relax now." Sam finished with an even wider smile.

Bri turned towards me and smiled. I could see the last bit of tears welling in her eyes. I returned the smile warmly. Honestly, i was very happy that everything was fine and OK. Now i can finally let go of the breath i was holding.

"Thank you Sam." Bri said.

"Well there is nothing to thank me for. But your welcome. And about the pain, i could give you some pain killers but they are not recommended during pregnancy, so i will pass that for now. You can use some hot compress to ease the pain. But if it becomes extreme, then please pay me a visit and i will see what the issue is. But for now, its all normal. Just relax and everything will be fine."