#33

Brianna's P.O.V

Oh man! My back kind of hurts. Definitely slept in a wrong angle i guess. But my bed is really comfy. I never woke up with a back pain before.

Dang!!!

This is when i shot from the bed. Realization hit me like a train. How can i forget?? Chris stayed back yesterday. He had a nightmare. And to comfort him, i slept with him.

My eyes widened when I looked around. I was in the guest room for sure, but this shock me. I was shocked on finding out that i was alone in the room.

A sudden wave of old memories washed over me. I felt tears prickle my eyes.

He left. Just like Eric. I know that this situation is different, but it still hurts. All the emotions from a year back started to fill up inside of me again.

I felt this same exact way when Eric left me, without giving me an explanation. It took me so long to accept the fact that he was never coming back. But now seeing that Chris left me, just felt as if iam not worth it.

I know nothing great happened between us yesterday, but after seeing his vulnerable side i thought maybe we had gotten closer, emotionally. But i guess i was wrong.

I was never worth it. People, they always leave me. With no reason. They just don't want to be with me. I was that bad of a person. I never gave anyone a reason to stay. Iam just have no value. And why should i?? Iam just a 'Slut' and an 'Easy lay'.

After shedding a few tears, I finally got over it. There is no use of crying. And the fact that Chris dint leave any note or message dint help it either. I was done sulking over people leaving me. It's OK. You are just over reacting. He is not committed to you. He can leave whenever he wants too. It's fine. It's his life.

My inner battle was making me go crazy. So i just of going out and getting some fresh air. I walked out of the guest room and walked towards the staircase, but suddenly the smell of breakfast invaded my nose.

I instantly felt happy. My mom is back. Finally! I really needed someone right now.

I entered the kitchen and a small scream escaped my lips, startling the person who was in there.

"Dear God Brianna! Can you stop giving me heart attacks. I told you iam too hot to die." He exclaimed.

"Ch-Chris...??? What are you doing here....??" I asked, beyond surprised.

"What do you mean? Iam making breakfast." He said in a obvious tone. And then went back to flip the pancakes.

I couldn't take in the scene in front of me right now. Chris was standing there, in his shorts and tank top from yesterday, showing off his perfect bodily features, making breakfast for us. And here i thought that he left me. I was so stupid.

I should stop assuming things on my own. My assumptions always prove wrong when it comes to Chris. He never fails to surprise me. He always knows when to do what. But why dint he leave already? He told he will be going back home in the morning. And it's pretty late now. It is 11 am. I did sleep in late because of yesterday's incidence. But why did he stick around??

I was too busy in my thoughts to even register the fact that i was shamelessly scanning his body with my eyes. His back was nicely built. It was not that crazy broad, it was lean but had a nice built to it. His tan was going away as winters were right around the corner. His bruises now seemed a little better compared to yesterday. I guess he changed his dressing this morning. That's good. Well, even wrapped up in bandages, he looked freaking hot. He was humming to some song while plating the breakfast.