#12

Brianna's P.O.V

"Its pretty clear that this top is better than the one that you picked."

"No Mimi. That is all pinky-pink. And you know, i don't do that much pink."

"I know that. But just look at it. It so gorgeous and glittery."

"The exact reason why i wont buy it. Too shimmery for my liking." i winced at the shine the sequin was giving out.

"OK. Don't buy mine. Its fine. But your not buying 'that' one either." she gestured towards the top in my hand.

"Nope, Iam." I said stubbornly.

"But why???" she dramatically cried.

"Because its black, my favorite color. And has gold chain details which makes it look fancy. And is not clingy as 'that' one. Its very pretty and flowy, unlike yours." I explained. And by the look on Mimi's face, i knew that i had just won the argument. After that we went to the check out counter and paid for our stuff. 

Well today was mine and Mimi's shopping day. We always had this once in a while. We both were in need of new clothes, so we headed to the mall. I needed some new outfits as i was feeling a little fancy now a days and also liked dressing up a bit more compared to earlier. And well Mimi...Mimi doesn't need a reason to shop. 

I was so freaking tired and hungry. We had left my place at 11 in the morning and its 3 in the noon right now, with few breaks in the middle of course. So currently we were making our way towards the food court. It was pretty crowded i must say.

We both got our food and got a table somewhere in the center. We were both having our lunch peacefully until something behind Mimi caught my eye. My eyes widened as fear took over me.

FUCK...FUCK FUCK FUCK...No...this cant be happening...its not-

"Bri. What happened?? You look white. Is everything OK??" Mimi interrupted my thoughts as i looked at her. I wanted to tell her but nothing came out. My mouth was sealed with panic and terror.

"Bri tell me what happened?? Are you OK?? Please. Your scaring me now." she sounded very concerned.

"I-I saw..." I said with a shaky voice as Mimi looked at me confusingly, "I sa-saw 'him'...I-I saw him...I"

"WHAT???? You saw 'him'.Where?" she asked me looking alarmed.

"Th-there behind...behind you." I almost choked on my up coming tears.

Mimi turned around and looked behind her, searching the crowd for that one particular face that has haunted my dreams forever now. But he was no where to be found.

"Are you sure Bri that it was him that you saw??" she asked me.

"Yes iam Mimi. He was right there. Behind you. I SAW HIM." I almost yelled.

"OK OK Bri. Calm down. It probably was someone else who just looked like him." she tried to assure me as she gave me warm smile.

"No it-it was Eric. H-he was right there-" I spoke in a small voice, feeling miserable.

"Shhh...Its OK Bri. Relax. Lets just leave. We will go home and talk about this. Lets go now. Come on." she said softly as she tried to calm me down. But my head was just out of control.

I nodded and hastily left the mall and drove back to my home. We reached home. Mimi went to get me some water as i lied down on my bed. And then started the thoughts chain.

*****

13th October' 2014

"Come on Bri. Will you chill out. Its just a party for God's sake. You will fun. Iam sure." We were at my house right now, where Eric was whining in front of me.

"Yeah i know that its 'just' a party, but you know i dont like parties. Hence iam not going. You can go but iam not coming. Thank you." I replied strong-willingly cuz honestly i was too lazy to get up and get ready. And it was Monday, a school night, so going to a party is not the wisest of the ideas.

"Come on Bri. You know i wont go anywhere without you. And it is our 1 month anniversary after all. We can celebrate that as well while we're at it. " he beamed at me, hopefully.

I dint mind going to the party actually, but i just like to see him beg. Evil? I know. Lol.   "No Eric. Iam sorry. Iam not in the mood. And we can celebrate our anniversary here, at home, with a whole lot of snacks and Netflix." 

"Pleeeeease Bri. Come with me. Pleeeeaseeeeeeeee Please Please Please." Eric said giving me his adorable puppy eyes and also attempted on giving a pout, which has hilarious by the way. I was trying soo hard to keep a straight and stubborn face but failed miserably as i started laughing like crazy. And he looked at me, confused.

"Awww...You are so cute when you do that. And also don't do that pouty face ever again. You look horrible." I said between laughs.

"Oh so you just wanted me to beg you haan??" he said as he looked at with narrowed eyes, looking almost angry, which was fake of course.  "Well, you have committed a huge crime, So now I will have to punish you for it." He said with a smirk. And with that he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. His lips were really soft and warm just like always. After we finished our not so long kiss, i went in to get ready.

I wore a LBD. And if you don't know what that stands for then lemme tell you, It stands for the Little Black Dress. I paired it with black platform heels and a shiny crystal clutch that i burrowed from Mimi. I did my normal make up. Smokey eye, dramatic eye liner, and rep lipstick. And curled my hair.  Once i was satisfied with my look, i left my room. I know i told that i don't like parties that much, but if iam going to step out of my comfort, then why not make it worth it.

"Wow. You look sexy babe. I would kiss the hell out of you right now, but i know you would punch me in the face if i mess up your lipstick." He said in a low and husky voice as he looked at me with hungry eyes. I laughed at his comment. And then we left for the party.

I donno know for how long i have been dancing. Iam not much of a party girl but the DJ was amazing. And the music just kept me going. A little dancing never hurt no body right?   But the constant dancing got me really tired. 

I went to the bar and ordered a non-alcoholic drink. Cuz i try to stay away from alcohol as much as possible. But then i was interrupted with a hand around my waist. I could tell it was Eric with his cologne as he was standing really close to me. He handed me a red solo cup.

"Here. I saw you at the bar so i got you this. Have it." He said. He was drunk i can tell, but not that much to not speak or stand properly. He was in his senses.

"No Eric. You know i don't drink. And also, Iam the designated driver, remember?" i told him calmly.

"Its OK Bri. Have it. Its just a beer. And Oliver said that he will drop us back home, so you don't have to worry about driving." He reassured me. I looked at him feeling not so good about this. But he just gave me a toothy grin and pushed the cup near me. Well you only live once. So i took the cup and chugged the whole thing at once. 

"Bri. I told you to drink it. Not intoxicate yourself in just one go. Go easy on yourself. OK." Eric looked at me with bulged eyes.

I felt so alive as that bitter liquid ran through my veins, that i instantly stood up, grabbing Eric with me, and rushed to the dance floor and danced the night out. I did take a few more of the beer though. After what felt like forever, the party came to an end. Oliver, as promised, dropped me and Eric at my place.

We were tipsy but not horribly drunk. As soon as we entered the home, Eric pushed me against the door and attacked my lips with his own. It was a very hungry and desperate kiss, unlike the sweet one before. And i dint mind. I was craving for him as much as he was. He held me close to him and deepened the kiss. He lifted me up in his arms as i wrapped my legs around his torso, his lips never leaving mine. Then he started making his way towards my bedroom. My mom was out of town for a meeting so it was alright. He entered my room and dropped me on my bed, gently, as i giggled. He started taking his clothes off, followed by my own and leaned down again. Everything after that just happened in a blur. 

All i remember before dozing off to sleep was that this was the best night of my life.