#6

Brianna's P.O.V

Mornings are always lazy for me. I mean, who am i kidding. Everyone hates mornings. At least i know i do. And specially when I dont get enough sleep because of my condition. Anyway. I was suppose to meet Chris today to finally get my phone back. But before that, i had to call Mimi and tell her about the entire meet up plan. Hmm...I should go and get my mom's phone to call her. 

I quickly did my toiletries and went down stairs to the kitchen, to my mom.

"Good morning mom." i greeted my mom, "And yes, i did sleep well. But i need your phone real quick. Have to call Mimi." i asked her. "Well good morning to you too. And iam glad your doing well. And sure you can have my phone, but what happened to yours??" she spoke in one breath but asked the last question in a confused manner. Well i know why she is confused. Thats because i didn't tell her about the whole market thingy. I know i know. I love my mom and i know she has the right to know everything as she has helped me through everything but sometimes you gotta step back with these things, specially if she is known as the 'match maker from heaven'. Its almost ironic actually. Why?? I will tell you some other day. Right now, i have to come up with a random excuse for not having my phone.

"Aah...actually...i...i...left...my phone." i completed sounding unsure and my mom got onto that and looked at me weirdly. "I mean...i left it in Mimi's car yesterday, you know from when we went to shopping. So i need to call her so that i can have my phone back. Yes." I smiled widely, feeling proud of my spontaneous response. Good work Bri. After my mom looked sorta convinced, she said, "Oh OK, here." she gave me her phone and continued her work in the kitchen as she was getting late for office.

 I called Mimi and apologized for my rude behavior and also thanked her for yesterday, as she did the same. And then within a heartbeat, she was at my door, and in my house as if she was just waiting for my call, and crushed me into a tight bear hug, but not so tight keeping the baby in mind. I hugged her back with equal excitement. Well thats us. Dint talk for one night and hugging the next day as if we met after years and years. After we broke off, Mimi asked, 

"So whats the plan?" i explained her about the whole thing and gave her the time and place. "Well its 10 am right now. What do you think we should do until 7??" hmm...good question i thought. "How about we just laze around and watch some movies?" i asked hopefully, cuz i was so not in a mood to do something huge. "Sounds perfect." she grinned. Yay.

We kissed mom good bye and closed the door behind her. We passed our time doing absolutely nothing productive. It was 5:30 when i decided to get dressed, so i got up and left for my room upstairs. Mimi being a lazy ass, dint move an inch from her place and just waved at me.

I got in for a good hot shower. Well i dint shower in the morning cuz i like doing that just before i go out, you know to feel more fresh and good. Weird? I know, but i just liked it. I never had fixed shower times. Its usually whenever my heart desires.

Well back in my glorious teenage days, i was known for my fashion. Latest styles, hottest trends, i literally used to set the trend for our school, cuz i was a fashion geek. And now, iam completely opposite. Wearing the most comfy clothes ever, not giving a shit about the trends. I mean i sure can wear those high waist-ed shorts and crop tops but it wont be that 'decent', if you know what i mean. But rather than my regular choice of loose shirt and pants, i went for something a bit better. I chose a cute maxi-dress that my mom bought for me a few weeks earlier and i added some matching flats cuz heels wer a big NO-NO for now. I applied a thin coat of eyeliner and lip balm. I then took my bag and stuffed everything i used into it and left my room. 

"Mama Mia Bri!!!" Mimi exclaimed. "Some one it trying to impress the opposite gender." she giggled. "So mature Mimi." I looked at her with a bored expression. "Never mind. Lets just leave. OK? I wanna get in time. Its 6:35 already." I continued. "Hahaha...you get worked up so easily. Anyway. Why so desperate to meet Chris?? Am i missing out on something??" she continued with her teasing and wiggling her eyebrows. She earned another eye roll on that. "Yes you are. You are missing out on your brain." She laughed at that and winked at me. "But you look beautiful. You should dress up like this more often." She smiled at me. "Thanks Mimi." I said with a small smile. Then we left.