#42

Brianna's P.O.V

I left the hospital as soon as I was done talking to Chris and Mimi. I now had reach home so that I can talk to mom about all of this.
I say my byes to Chris and tell him to inform Beck about what all happened right now.
I get in the car with Mimi and suddenly I am reminded of something.

"Hey, Mimi...?"

"Yeah?"

"What about that guy you met at the grocery store the other day? I have been wanting to ask you about it from a very long time. But because all of the things happening, I keep forgetting. Sorry."

"Oh, its OK. Things are so busy nowadays that I myself keep forgetting about it, to be honest..." She laughed.

"...but yeah...We are kind of a thing now." She said while looking anywhere but me.

"What...!?!?!? You are dating someone and you didn't tell me? Why???"

"Well, we are not official yet. I mean we do flirt every now and then...and go on a lot of dates whenever we get the chance. But that's about it really."

"Wow. That still is something, Mimi. You should have told me."

"Well, i am telling you now, aren't I? Has to count for something."

"Hmm...yeah. So are you serious... about him??"

"Actually yes. I am. After seeing you and Chris, I feel like I need something like this in my life too, you know. And somehow I can see this happening with him. I really am hoping for this to work out. I do like him a lot."

"OK. First of all, what do u mean by 'me and Chris'? We are not even dating."

"Yet...You are not dating yet. But the way you look at Chris and the way he looks at you...It's as if you complete each other's worlds. And that just makes me so happy. I want that happiness for myself too."

"Hmm..." I really didn't know what to say, but I continued anyway.

"Well, i don't know about that. But I do know that I want to meet him asap. When are you planning on doing that missy?"

"Hmm...Maybe after things with us calms down a little."

"Yup OK. Whats his name by the way?"

"Oh, his name is..."

Ring ring ring....

"Hey, mom...I am just outside... you got back from office? OK great...No, i am OK...Just want to talk to you about something...OK...see you in a bit...bye." My mom's timing is just perfect.

"It's OK Bri. You go. We will talk about this later."

"You sure Mimi? Actually...why don't you come inside? We can talk about this after we are done talking to mom."

"Naah...I am gonna go. Mom said she had some 'tasks' planned for me."

"OK. But you will come by later right? We have to talk to James about Eric, remember?"

"Oh...hmmm...I will try my best."

"OK bye. Take care, Mimi. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

With that, i jumped out of the car...well not literally jumped, but like a little hop. And went in. Then next whole hour I was explaining my mom about the current 'Eric' situation.

"Oh my God...that evil little piece of...of...of SHIT!!!!"

"WOAH!!! Easy there mom. It's OK. Calm down. No cursing around the child remember?"