#9

Brianna's P.O.V

The morning today was extra special...Why?? well because of a certain text message. When i woke up this morning i saw that there was a message from Chris. Getting a text on my phone from someone else, except Mimi and mom was a new change for me, which i can say, i already like it. It said...

""  Hello there Bri,
Iam really shocked that you actually messaged me...I thought you were never going to text me...but you really did. So thank you for that =P  .
And you dont have to thank me for anything...I did what i thought was best for you and your future champ. And actually, i dint even do anything...i just convinced you to see the brighter side of all of this...all i did was to just give you a little motivation and the rest was done by your clever mind...so its OK. 
But remember...when ever you need me...i will always be there for you...just so you know :)
your 'Friend' Chris. ;P  ""

This text instantly bought a smile to my face which continued through out the day. God i should literally stop getting excited for small tiny things.

It was evening time when my door bell rang, and i instantly knew who it was.
"Wasssssup my gurl? Watcha doin?" greeted a very bubbly Mimi. I wonder what got her in such a good mood.

"Hi Mimi. Well some one woke up on the right side of the bed. Whats up??" i joked.

"What! No...nothing happened. Why do you ask??" she asked me with furrowed eyebrows. Maybe she is just happy and nothing big happened. Never mind.

"OK, Whatever. But listen, I have to tell you something." i said with a little hesitation on what she might think of the whole situation.

"Yeah sure, shoot." she replied with a shrug.

I told her about everything that had happened yesterday. Me bumping into Chris, he accompanying me during the sonography, he convincing me to look at my baby for the first time, me texting him thank you, and him replying me. Everything. I was about to tell her about my experience with the baby but she interrupted me...

"Wait a second...you said him thank you over a text???" she half yelled with a shocked expression.

"Yes..." i accepted guiltily.

"What? Are you kidding me?? He did so much for you and you just texted him a 'thank you and not face to face? Are you crazy?" she again half yelled with a bit more shock this time.

"Yeah i know that it was a bad idea. But at that time i just couldn't do it. I just felt really embarrassed of the happenings." i confessed.

"OK...i get it Bri...its fine...but i have an idea." she said with a mischievous smile on her face. Oh no...i know where this is going. "You are going to call him now and thank him, through the phone because i don't think you will agree to meet him for a face to face 'Thank you'." she suggested with a sly grin. Great.

"No. Its fine. I already messaged him, So it will be weird if i call him now. So thanks, but no thanks." i told her sternly.

"Come on Bri. He got you into doing some thing so huge that no one could ever convince you for. Give him a little credit. The poor guy at least deserves a thank you over a call, don't you think?" Mimi said politely. She was right about that.

So i finally gained the courage and called him. God...this is not going to end well. He picked up the call in the second ring itself. Well some one was ready for a call.

"Brianna!!! Oh my God...Did the sun rise from the west today or iam just that lucky today??" Chris greeted me...well kind of.

"Hello to you to Chris and iam fine, thank you for asking." i said sarcastically.