#27

Non edited. Sorry.

Brianna's P.O.V

Ahh...The joy of having an 'all girls' day out. It feels so relaxing and refreshing to meet your bff and have some alone time. But nope. Had to be ruined by an unexpected interference of the all mighty Chris himself. Now i do like him and his presence, But not when iam having girly time with Mimi. Sisters before Misters, you know. A rule to live by.

**Few hours earlier**

Today i called Mimi to have some chit chat. You know cuz we dint talk to each other for so long and also cuz so much has been going on in our lives. Dint really get time for daily fill up of news. But she suggested to hang out instead. Now of course, iam no mad to go to her place. With her family being all cray cray, the tendency of not going to her place comes naturally. And Mimi was not a big fan of her home either. So I invited her over. More like, she invited herself over.

We sat together for hours, narrating our previous one week's life to each other. And things were not exactly going as planned. Why? Lets just say that Mimi dint take the whole 'Meeting my dad' thing very nicely. And right now we were at a yelling match.

"What the actual fuck? Oops iam sorry little one. Dint mean to curse. But cant help it when your mom is being a little bitc-"

"Hey calm down alright. Its not a big deal." I tried cutting out Mimi's shouting. But failed miserably, of course.

"Not a big deal? Are you hearing yourself out right now Brianna James." Oh no. She pulled out the 'Full name' card on me. Shit is getting serious

"No. I mean yes. I mean i know that its not a small deal either. I know, me meeting my dad was all of a sudden but i-" She cut me out again. Dang it.

"Hold up." Mimi looked at me with blank expression, which never meant good.

"Yeah." I replied, feeling confused on her sudden halt.

"You think iam mad at you for meeting your dad?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Why? Is there someth-"

"YOU THINK IAM MAD AT YOU FOR MEETING YOUR DAD???" She asked again in a much louder and angrier voice.

Now in our olden days, our situation would have been different. With Mimi, running behind me, to strangle me. And me, running away for my life.

But things were different now. Running and strangling, both are not exactly good for my health. So Mimi did the best she could do to relieve her anger. She screamed and almost strangled my precious neck.

Still confused as hell, i looked at her and gave her my questioning eyes. She sighed deeply and slumped on the bed. Looking defeated. I wonder why...

"You don't get it, do you?" Mimi asked in a small voice, something very odd from her side.

I just looked at her. As she sighed again.

"Iam not mad at you for meeting you dad Bri. Iam mad at you for keeping it from me." I furrowed my eyebrows. As she further explained.

"I can never be mad at you doing something like that. I mean, you decided to meet your dad. Give him a chance. Thats amazing. And iam sure Chris convinced you into it..."   She chuckled as i just looked away with a smile on my face...  "Yup. Guessed it. But Bri, I-Iam just sad that you hid it from me. I mean, we tell each other everything. And this was something huge on your part. You not telling me, hurt me a little." My eyes soften at her as i felt guilty as shit.

"Of course i hate that guy. But i hated him because you did. I wont object if you decided to start this whole thing over again. In fact, i will support you in it."