#17

Brianna's P.O.V

Oh My God!!! This cant be happening. I dint had to turn around to see who this voice belonged to cuz i already knew it. How can i ever forget someone that has haunted my dreams since forever. But how is this possible?? How did he get to know that i now live in this town?? And him, bumping into us, here?? Has to be a co-incidence right...?

I saw Chris turn around, only to come face to face with the demon himself...Eric.

"Who the hell are you??" Chris asked in an annoying and confused voice.

Of course. He doesn't know anything about my past related to Eric. He never asked. And i never had the guts to tell him the ugly truth. But i was planning telling him about it soon. I knew that Chris will get all shocked and quirky about the whole thing, but this is worse. Worse than i can ever imagine. Now Eric is gonna blabber of me being a slut and Chris is gonna get all grossed out about it. Probably, Chris has a lot of questions in his mind right now, about me, about Eric, about the baby. But the last thing i want is Eric to answer all of his questions. Oh God!!! Why me? Why always me???? 

I never thought that i will have to face him again. I mean of course, he is the one at fault here, but it still killed me to see his familiar yet so unfamiliar face. It was just too much for me to take in right now. But i gathered all of my courage and turned around, I instantly regretted. His face, eyes everything, so well known, that it immediately took me to the night i last saw him. He had the same twinkle in his eyes and the same smirk pulling on his lips. That time, my heart pained because of over joy, but now its paining because of anything except that.

"Well...Aren't i suppose to be the one asking you that?" Eric smirked as he looked at Chris.

"OK. Iam the one who is gonna kick your sorry little ass, if you dont tell me who the fuck you are. Now spill." Chris answered back.

Eric ignored Chris's rising temper and turned towards me. His eyes were still as hungry as that day, but the reason behind the hunger seemed different today.

"Hello there Brianna. How are you doing?? Well i can see that you are doing pretty good considering the fact that you are out shopping on this wonderful sunny day with a random guy i dont even know." Eric smiled at me. I swear i threw up a little in my mouth, seeing that awful smile. Gosh i hate him soo freaking much.

"Why do you care?? And who the hell are you to ask me that? As far as i remember, you lost all the rights to do that the day you decided to be a fucking coward." I snapped at him, venom dripping off of my tongue. I could feel my eyes starting to prickle with tears.

"Oh wow. The mute has finally got a voice now. Iam impressed..." he looked thoroughly amused at my failed attempt of coming out brave. He took a step towards me, as he spoke. 

Sensing Eric's movement, Chris immediately took hold of my hand and gently pulled me behind him, safeguarding me. I would probably swoon over his protective sexy side, if it was not for me to be at the verge of breaking down any minute now.

"Oooooh...Got a little body guard with you now, haan Bri.  Hahahahaha...You think 'he' can stop me, from getting to, you?? Well iam sorry to burst your little bubble 'princess', But that is just a misunderstanding you both are holding. And i would love to erase that for you." He laughed at us. I hid myself behind Chris even more, feeling scared for my life.

"I would love to see you try." Chris answered, gritting his teeth together in anger.

"Calm down dude. I bet she dint tell you anything about her...oops sorry...i mean 'our' past, now did she?? Well then lemme break it up for you. Iam the father of baby growing in 'her' filthy stomach. So i have all rights to-" Eris was interrupted by a phone call. The expression on his face, which once was full of amusement, was now replaced by that of pure horror as looked at the screen of his phone.