12.

Made it to the Karaoke place, and they went into the room that was set up for them with drinks as the boys were seeing what songs to sing while (Y/n) was ordering the food for them all. They all waited for the food to come in till they sing karaoke. The food came and she order some nachos and cheese sticks, then some regular food.

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Gaz said while rubbing his hands together with a smile.

"Okay, who want's going first?" (Y/n) asked as everyone look at each other till Soap stood up with a smile.

"I will go first then!" Soap said while choosing a song.

"Go Johnny." Ghost said while grabbing a beer and lift his mask to take a swig of the drink.

"Alright...Hot Blooded!" Soap said as everyone nodded and Soap sang the song as the music was playing.

Some guys were signing with Soap as more food came in and (Y/n) payed for them while everyone started to eat and drink beer and hard liquor. (Y/n) sits down next to Graves as he wraps his arm around her shoulder and looks ahead while watching Soap singing the song. Once the song was over, it was Graves turn as he sings the Sweet Home Alabama. Some of them groans as (y/n) laughed at this and eat her food that she order and her wine she order as well. Everyone took turns and sometimes two sing together like Gaz and Soap that they sing Suit and Tie as (Y/n) can't help but laugh at their silly dances they did in the song's begging before signing together the song. Alejandro sang some Spanish songs, but sometimes he sings some English songs. Everyone was having fun and everyone besides (Y/n) and Price was getting drunk and having way too much fun. It was Ghost and Konig's turn to sing a song together and they are singing California Gurls and they are very drunk as (Y/n) pulled out her phone for this and start recording.

"You'll be falling in love." Ghost sang.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh." Konig sang while holding a bottle as a mic while Ghost was holding a bottle as well.

"California girls,"

"we're unforgettable."

"Daisy Dukes,"

"bikinis on top."

"Sun-kissed skin." Ghost and Konig was pushed away while Soap has the mic and was very drunk as he was screaming in the mic Scotland Forever.

Everyone burst out of laughter as (Y/n) was still recording and laughing so hard that she holds her stomach and fell down to the ground. Ghost and Konig were glaring at Soap.

"You know Johnny, we are still singing." Ghost said, as Soap shrugs.

"Alright, I think that is enough for one night." (Y/n) said while calming down and put her phone away.

"Do we have to?" Gaz asked with puppy eyes as she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Yes, we have to. Come on. Price a little help?" She called out as Price nodded and stood up and look at the drunk men and slight tipsy Graves and Alejandro.

"Alright men, time to pack up and go home." Price order in his captain voice and everyone acted like not drunk and follows his order as they pick up the place then head out to the car.

"I need to take notes." She joked as Price laughed and patted your head.

"It's just being a captain." Price said as he left to follow the men to the right car as (Y/n) smiles and left the room.

After a while, as everyone was in the car and (Y/n) drove back home and once they got the house, she parked the car and start getting the sleepy men inside the house. Price helped with Graves and Alejandro (That are now sober up) took the men to their rooms then they went to their room to get some rest. (Y/N) was helping Soap to his room, but he was holding onto her tightly without letting go. She sighs as it kinda reminds her of a baby clinging to its mother.