14.

We made it to the phone store and (y/n) let them all look around as Konig stood by her side and she help him check out the place. (Y/n) can tell his anxiety was up today. Konig kinda reminds her of a child with his mother, but has terrible anxiety. She stayed next to Konig as he was looking at some phones that (y/n) think looks fine for him and he picked one that was an iPhone 13 pro.

"That's a good one. Mostly, the newer ones are better than the old ones." (Y/n) said as Konig nodded so did the others as they heard her voice as they were in a small room so they can hear each other.

"I think I will get this one." Konig said as she smiles and nodded.

"Alright, we will get this one the iPhone 13 pro." She said as the others picked the iPhone 13 or 13 pro and some picked Samsung, but then they choose to do iPhones. (So mostly all of them have iPhones)

They all went to the area where a guy was working there today and (y/n) knows him from school. His name is Jacob J. Kitler. He was a geek in school, but very good with video games and technology. He looks at (Y/n) and smiles widely as he had the huge crush on her since high school and now.

"Hey (Y/n) long time no see huh?" Jacob said as she smiles kindly at him but without her knowing some boys were glaring at him.

"Hey Jacob, it's been a long time since high school, right?" She said as Jacob laughed.

"Yup, since high school...so what can I do for you?" Jacob said as she smiles at him.

"I would like to get these phones for them." She told him while the boys place their phones on the desk and he nodded.

"Alright, I will get some cards for the phones and numbers, then we can get started." Jacob said and head off to the back.

"A friend?" Keegan asked as she looks at him and smiles.

"Yup, a good one, even though he has a crush on me. But I know he has a girlfriend, so don't worry, boys." She said with a smirk and a wink as Keegan blushes, so did the others.

"Alright, I got the stuff and now to get the phone all ready and that would take sometime. Now, are you going to pay with a card or cash today?" Jacob asked as she pulls out her card and handed it to him as he nodded. "Card it is." He swiped the card as the phones was almost ready.

"So, what else should we do today?" Phillip asked while standing next to (Y/n).

"Yeah, what should we do?" Alejandro said while looking down at the phones as they are almost done.

"I'm up for Lazer tag!" Gaz said as Soap smirks and nodded.

"I'm with Gaz." Soap said, as both Gaz and Soap did a fist bump.

"Lazer tag sounds like fun," (Y/n) said while thinking about how that would work for her and then.

"Alright, here is your card back, and it looks like the phones are ready. Now do you like some phone cases to go with them or not? Plus, they already have protector screens on them." Jacob said, as she nodded.

"Yeah, we can do phone cases today." She said as Jacob nodded and start showing the phone cases to the group as they pick the colors and patterns.

Keegan picked black with white strips, Alejandro picked dark green, Gaz got orange, Ghost and Konig red, but Ghost have drops on the end that look like blood, Soap baby blue, Graves gray, and Price picked white. She payed for them as they put their phone cases on their phones and then put their phones in their pockets.

"Well, if you need anything or have questions, come by anytime and ask away." Jacob said with a kind smile.

"Thanks Jacob, see you around," (Y/n) said and walk out with the boys behind her.