47.

The next couple of days, everyone gotten used to the new place, and they got everything unpacked. Keegan, with some others (Konig, Krueger, Logan, and Alex) heads off shopping for some food. (Y/n) give them her card to use while she did some cleaning and getting used to around the place. Right now she was putting her books in the library that she now has and it kinda reminds her of Belle's library from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. She was putting her own books she had written on the shelf with her books she bought and read, like her manga books and some other books. While she was putting the books away, Horangi walks over. Looking over at him as he has his mask off and his sunglasses while showing his short black hair and his smooth face.

"Hey (Y/n)...can I ask you something?" Horangi asked as she stops and looks at him.

"Sure, what's up?" She asked as he rubbing back of his neck.

"Who do you like in this group?" He asked while looking into her eyes.

"That's a hard one...um I can't pick." She said with red cheeks.

"What about me?" He asked and step forward and place a hand on her cheek.

"You? Well, you're handsome and cute, but I-" he cut her off while kissing her.

She gasps, but soon kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and backs her up against the bookshelf as his hands run down to her hips and lift one of her legs up. Wrapping her legs around his waist as he grinds against her a bit as she could feel his hardness against her core. She moans when he grinds against her more. Horangi kisses down to her neck and nibble on her neck. She gasps and whimpers in pleasure.

"Horangi." She whispers, moans out as he smirks against her neck.

"I love how you say my name." He whispers in her ear before pulling down her pants and panties as he ran his fingers on her wet folds.

"Ah!" she gasps with a moan as he teased her clit.

"Such a needy girl." He mumbled and start undoing his pants before pulling them down along with his boxers.

His needy, hard and long, thick cock was dripping with pre-cum as he grabs his cock and rubs the head against her wet folds. He groans while he slips inside of her. She moans softly and wrap her arms around his neck as he pushed deeper inside of her. Slowly thrust in and out of her with wet sounds being heard as he went faster and harder while holding her up. Moaning out each other names and skin slapping against eachother and whimpering coming from (Y/n) as she was close to her orgasm.

"Ah fuck!" She cried out as Horangi went inhuman speed as skin slap against each other faster.

(Y/N) moans loudly and gasps while she was close to her orgasm and Horangi was close to his orgasm as well. He groans and holds her closer to his body, feeling her breasts against his chest while thrusting in and out at a fast pace. With a couple thrusts, she came all over his cock as soon as he came with her, filling her with his hot sticky cum. Both of them moan with each other as they stay like that for a bit before he slowly pulls away and has the mix cum drip from her pussy. She breathes heavily and leans against the bookshelf while Horangi gives her a kiss on the forehead before helping her pull her panties and pants up. He soon pulls his boxers and pants up, then picks her up as bride style and head to her room as she holds onto him. Lucky the others (that stayed behind from shopping; Alejandro, Price, Ghost, Roach, Soap, Graves, and Gaz) are in their rooms doing whatever they are doing. Horangi made it to (y/n) room and lays her down on the bed as she slowly falls asleep. He kissed her forehead and left her room and head down to the kitchen as the others came back from shopping and he helps them unload the food into the big fridge. For the rest of the day, everyone was doing their own thing while (y/n) rest a bit before waking up as the sun was down and she sat up. Getting out of bed as she head down and saw that the group was in the living room watching some movies as she smiles and joins them while Ghost saw her and let her sits next to him. Wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she snuggles closer to him and sighs while hugging his side and watched the movie. She has a smile on her face as she is happy that she get's having them in her life.