58.

The sound of gun shot rang in (y/n) ears as Jim falls backwards with a bullet in the middle of his head dead. Price took the shot as he lower his gun down. Ghost came rushing over while Soap grab a blanket from nearby and came over while Ghost was untying the ropes that was around her hands and feet. Soap, cover her up with the blanket while Ghost picks her up and then carries her out of the basement. The others follow while Graves was pouring some gas around the room, then follow them up. Everyone walked out of the house and head off to the cars that were parked nearby. Soap pulled out a remote then press the button as the house blows up. Everyone watched the place to go in flames while (y/n) glance at the burning house, then look up at Ghost as he looks down at her.

"No more threat love, we will always be here when you need us," Ghost said as he holds her close to his chest.

"Thank you, Simon." She said softly before falling asleep.

"Anytime love..." Ghost said.

"Let's go home," Price said, as everyone agreed.

After a while they made it back home with a sleeping (y/n) in Ghost arms. Logan, Roach, Horangi and Krueger were waiting for them when they saw (y/n) in Ghost arms. They immediately asked if she was okay and Price held up his hand to them and told them she needed rest. The others went to take off their gear while Ghost take (y/n) to her room. When he got to her room, he gently lay her down on the bed and he unwrap the blanket around her and the torn clothes. He changed her into a tank top and shorts, then cover her up and sits on the bed next to her while running his fingers through her hair.

"I am so sorry that this happened to you (y/n)...I shouldn't let you go on your own." Ghost spoke softly while looking down at her bruise body and face.

He gets up and took off his gear, then heads off to his room to change clothes (a plan shirt and in his boxers shorts) before heading to the bathroom to get a cold damp washcloth then head back to her room. He gently wipes the blood off her face and her lips as he checks for any more injuries on her and there were some wounds but not too bad but a lot of bruises and hand marks on her skin from them grabbing her harshly. He was done checking on her and stand up but (y/n) grab his arm.

"Please stay..." Her voice was horsey and shaky.

"Yes, I can stay as long you want me to love," Ghost said in a gentle voice as he place the cloth on the table and lays down next to her. She snuggles close to him while he holds her close. "You are safe now. Jim is gone and we are all here for you love."

When Ghost said those words, she cries softly while Ghost holds her close and rubs her back while kissing her forehead. The others heard her cry when they all were next to the door and their hearts broke by her soft cries. Then one by one they head off to bed but still have their guard up for the night for her safety. (Y/N) falls asleep from crying in Ghost arms as he held her close and hums a toon to soothe her in her sleep. For the rest of the night, Ghost stayed by her side and watched her sleep.