77.

"It's all of you. I'm sorry I can choose." She told them as they nodded and some look down and some just look at her.

"It's alright...maybe some other time?" Price asked as she sighs and nods.

"Yeah...well we should get some sleep." She told them as they nodded.

Everyone said night and head off to bed. She was in her room as she was tossing and turning like she was having a nightmare. The nightmare is that everyone was gone, and she was left behind. In the morning, she woke up in her room, but something was different. This was her old home room back at her old place. She sat up fast and looks around as her room had the video games posters and other things; she looks down, and she was in her Kirby PJ's on. She reached up for her necklace from Ghost and notice it was gone. Her heart dropped and get out of bed fast and when she got out of her room, she saw she was really back at her place, not the mansion in the woods. Her eyes water as she ran around the house for any sign of the men she loves, but sadly, the rooms that she had for them are empty and some have stuff in the rooms. She falls down to the ground and cried hard. She was broken and hurt. She thinks if all of this was just a dream and nothing happened. For the rest of the day, she stays in the same spot just crying and feels so much broken heart that she ever had. When it was nighttime she got up to get something to eat from the fridge and turn on the TV as the news was on and she saw there was a murder happen and it was Jim that was murder so she was kinda happy that he is out of the picture for real. She sighs and turns off the TV, then head back to bed. Next couple of weeks pasted she finally got back into her normal routine and one day she walked into her game room and saw the necklace that she got from Ghost laying on her desk. She was shocked and walked over and sat down on her chair and pick up the necklace before her screen turns on, on its own and she looks at it as there were words on it.

"Would you like to start over and live in their world?" She said out loud what it said. She thought hard and look down at the necklace as she clutched it and put it on as she grab her mouse and moves it to the yes button. "Here goes nothing." She said softly.

She click on the yes button and with a flash she was gone from her game room. Soon everyone that knows her was erased and her place was empty with all of her stuff as the computer was back on the shelf in a store till another owner that was a woman that was a gamer and pay for it and let's just say the computer start all over as it brought back her favorite characters into our world. Therefore, the computer has the magic ability to bring our fantasy to life, into our world.

The End