67.

Alejandro and (Y/n) were home alone while the others head out and do some shopping for food as they ran out. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch reading her book while Alejandro was sitting on the other side of the couch while in a deep thought. She looks up from her book and looks at Alejandro as she notice him in a deep thought. She closed her book and claw over to him before sitting next to him as he snapped out of his thought and look at her.

"Something on your mind?" She asked while he nods.

"Yeah, just miss home." He said with a small smile.

"I know..." she said and looks down as he place a hand under her chin to lift her face as she looks up at him.

"But if I ever get back home. I will miss you more." He said as he leans in and kisses her lips while she kisses back.

The kiss deepens as he leans over, gently pushed her down on the couch and gets on top of her while making out with her. Both of them got heated by their make out before their clothes were taken off. Now naked, Alejandro kisses down and licks her clit as she moans before he suckles on her clit eating her out. She gasps and moans while biting her bottom lip as Alejandro ate her out more before groaning and pulls away. His long, thick, hard cock was leaking pre-cum before he rubbed his tip against her wet folds before thrusting inside of her. Both of them moaned together. Alejandro thrusts fast and hard while (Y/n) screams out in pleasure and holds onto him while he rams into her. With a couple of thrusts, both of them called out each other name before they came together. Breathing heavily while looking into each other eyes.

"I love you, mi amor." Alejandro said while kissing her nose as she smiles up at him.

They lay on the couch for a bit before getting up and getting dressed, then sit on the couch snuggling each other before the others came with food.