69.

(Y/N) was in the game room just finishing up with her gameplay till the door open and Roach walks in. He saw her playing a bit of Call of Duty story play; he smiles as she was so focused on the game. Walking over to her as he place a hand on her shoulders as she didn't flinch or nothing but still finishing up the game.

"Almost done?" Roach asked as she nods.

"Yeah, just let me kill this guy." She said while searching for the guy that she have to kill.

Roach got an idea and leans down and kiss her neck as she moans before laughing as he smiles against her neck and nibbles on her neck some more. Roach's hands move down from her shoulders to her chest and gently massage her breasts as she gasps and moans. Soon his hands went in between her legs and rubs against her core, she gasps some more and moans while spreading her legs a bit as Roach's hands slide her shorts to the side along with her panties before rubbing his fingers against her folds. She moans out and closes her eyes while gripping on her controller.

"I need you." Roach said as (y/n) pause her game and turn around as Roach pulls away.

She turned around in her chair as she stood up and leans up and kisses his lips as he kisses back. The kiss was deep and passion as Roach took off his clothes and she did the same thing before they were both naked. Roach sits down on her chair as she moves to sit on his lap, grinding her wet folds against his cock as he moans. Soon his cock slip in her as both of them moan and she rids him. Roach moans and holds her hips as he thrusts upwards and kisses her lips as she kisses back and rock her hips back and forth against him. He grips on her hips while thrusting harder and fast as she cried out in pleasure as he groans. He gasps and went faster before thrusting one more time and come inside of her as she gasp and comes with him. He slows down and shakes a bit while (y/n) shivers and leans against his chest.

"You didn't let me finished my game." She laughs while Roach laughs with her.

"I know, but I can't help myself...I just need you love. I love you." He said as she smiles and look at him, then kiss his nose as he smiles.

They got dressed and Roach sat back down and let (Y/n) sit on his lap as she finished up the game.