44.

The next day everyone did some packing to get ready for the move day and let's just say they are excited when they heard what the place is and where it's located. They are only packing what they don't need for the next week. (Y/n) was downstairs getting her books in boxes and some other things till Roach came down and helped her out.

"Do you need any help?" Roach asked as she looks at him and smiles.

"Sure, that would be nice." She told him and he smiles and nodded while getting some books and start putting them nicely in the boxes.

They work together, putting the books away, then head to another room where her manga and books that she read. They packed the books and manga books in the boxes. When they are done Roach looks over at her as she looks already tired from packing and something that he can't put his finger on that she looks a little sad.

"Something wrong?" Roach asked as she looks at him.

"Nothing, just I can't belief that I am moving again...but at least it's nice to have more than one person to move in with." She smiles a bit and Roach reached over and place his hand on her hand.

"Well, you are right about one thing. You are not alone and we will be with you." Roach said as she smiles and looks into his eyes.

He looks back and leans in while placing his lips on her lips as she kisses him back. The kiss intensifies and deepens the kiss while pulling her closer to his body. She places her hand on his chest as he places his hands on her waist. Roach pulled away and look into her eyes.

"I need you." Roach whispers as she looks up into his eyes.

"Then have me Gary." She whispers back as he smiles.

Picks her up and pushed her against the wall and pulls down her pants as she helps him as he moves her panties down to her ankles. He pulled down his pants and whip out his cock that was hard and have pre-cum dripping from the tip. He held her up while rubbing his cock over her wet folds before thrusting in her hard with one stroke.

"Holy fuck." Roach groans out. "You feel amazing." He thrust his hips back and forth.

(Y/n) moans and wraps her arms around his neck as she moves along with him as Roach went soft before going rough as he lifts her right leg up and fucks her in the angle. Roach fucks her faster and harder as he was close to his climax. (Y/n) moans out loudly and reached down and rubs her clit at the same pace as his thrusting. With a couple of thrust Roach came inside of her as she shiver by the feeling of his cum.

"Fuck...Did...did you cum?" Roach asked as she shook her head no.

"No I didn't." She told him.

"Then...do you want me to keep going?" Roach asked as she nodded.

"If you like." She told him as he smiles and nods.

"Sure." He said and leans in and kisses her on the lips while thrusting his hips.

She kisses back and holds him close to her chest as he fucks her faster and harder as she moans and whimpers in pleasure. Roach kisses her neck and thrusts faster and deeper till she was close to her orgasm. So was Roach, as he was close to his orgasm as he thrust faster and harder till one finally thrust both of them came together. Roach groans and (y/n) moans out loudly as he pumps a few times before pulling out. Their mixer of their cum drip from her pussy.

"God, you felt so good," Roach whispers as she smiles up at him and kisses his cheek.

"You felt good as well." She told him as he set her down and he helps her pull her panties and pants up while he fix his pants and they went back to packing.

The whole day Roach helped (y/n) packing her stuff while everyone was doing their own packing. When the day went by fast everyone sits down in the living room eating some food that they cooked and watched some shows that was on TV before heading to bed.