61.

The next day everyone was in the living room watching a movie while (y/n) was in the bathroom treating her cuts and still healing on her side where Jim and those two men hit her hard with a crowbar. She sighs as there was a knock at the door. She put down the cotton ball and let her shirt fall back down before heading to the door and open it as Gaz stood there.

"Hey." He said as she smiles a bit.

"Hey." she said softly.

"Do you need any help?" Gaz asked as she nodded and let him in.

Gaz walks in as she shut the door, she lifts her shirt again showing the cut on her side as Gaz eyes darken with anger and sadness. Gaz grabs the cotton ball and starts dabbing gently on her cut.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"A bit, but not bad like a month ago." She admitted as he nodded.

It was quiet till Gaz steps closer and kiss her neck as she sighs softly with her eyes closed. Gaz kisses her neck more while placing a hand on her waist and pulls her in closer to his body.

"You are so beautiful." Gaz whispers against her neck.

"Thanks." She whispers as Gaz grabs her chin and lifts her head up, then leans down and captures her lips with his.

The kiss was soft and tender, the kiss soon turn into a make out as Gaz picks her up then set her down on the sink as he took off her shirt with her help. Gaz kisses down from her lips down to her neck. She moans and closes her eyes as Gaz hums in delight as he took off his shirt and went back to kissing her. (Y/N) moans and kisses back while running her fingers down his chest and abdomen as she teased him against his crotch as he groans.

"You are playing with fire, love." Gaz growled in her ear and start pulling down her yoga pants along with her panties.

"Maybe I want to play with fire." She told him in a flirty tone as he groans.

"You will be the death of me, love." Gaz said and start kissing her deeply and passion as she kisses back while running her fingers through his hair.

They make out as every piece of their clothes falls to the floor before they are both naked. Gaz can't take it anymore. He rubs his cock against her wet folds before thrusting in hard, making her gasp. Gaz thrusts his hips back and forth, making her moan out with every thrust he has done. He went at a slow pace before speeding up. She covers her mouth while moaning loudly as Gaz slams into her hard and fast before lifting her right leg up to get a better angle.

"Fuck...your so tight." Gaz moans out and kept going fast while she moans and holds onto him tightly.

"Kyle...I'm close." She moans out while feeling her stomach in a twist, feeling closer to her orgasm.

"Okay...I am going to speed up more and rougher." Gaz told her as she nodded.

"Okay." she whisper as Gaz lower her right leg down and wraps it around his waist and starts going in a quick pace and hardcore. "Oh, fuck!" She cried out as Gaz went rough on her.

Gaz felt his balls tighten, telling him he was close as he moans and kisses her forehead. With a few more thrusts, he came deep inside her as she cried out while coming with him. Gaz press his forehead against hers as both of them were catching their breaths. Looking into each other eyes as Gaz smiles at her.

"You're amazing love, I love you so much." Gaz said and kiss her lips softly while she kisses back.

They share a tender kiss while Gaz pulls out with both of their mixed cum leaking out from her pussy as she moans softly. Gaz looks down at the mess they made and chuckled then looks at her.

"What?" she asked as he was giving her a funny look as he laughs.

"We are messy." He joked, as she can't help but smile.

"Shut up." She said playfully as he laughs more and kisses her nose.

"Let me help you clean up." He said as he grabs a washcloth and wash her up.

After the caretaker, both of them get dressed and (Y/n) but some bandages on her cuts so her clothes won't rub against them. They left the bathroom and head off to the living room to meet up with the others as they were watching The Boys on Amazon Prime.