60.

The week went by fast and her wounds were almost healed; she was in her room just laying in her bed bored till there was a knock at her door. She said come in and the door open and there was Price standing there with his arms crossed and leaning against the doorway while looking at her. Looking over at him as Price smiles softly and walks in and shut the door behind him while walking over to her.

"How are you feeling love?" Price asked as (y/n) shrugged.

"Okay, just bored." She said and look up at the ceiling.

"Do you mind I make your day less bored?" Price asked as she looks over at him and smiles.

"Sure." Price sits at the edge of the bed while (y/n) sits up.

Price place a hand on her cheek while she leans into his touch. Price smiles and leans in and gives her butterflies kisses on her face before placing his lips on her's sharing a sweet kiss. She kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck, deepen the kiss. Price then pings her down on the bed while deepens the kiss and start kissing down to her neck as she moans.

"You are so beautiful, my love," Price whispers and nibbles on her neck as she turns her head away.

"I am not that beautiful." She whispers as Price pulls away and looks down at her as he saw sadness in her eyes.

"(Y/n), now why you said that? You know, all of us see you as a beautiful woman. Did those people say something that made you believe you are not beautiful?" Price asked in concern tone.

"You could say that." She said and still not looking at him and Price place a hand on her chin and turn her face to look at him.

"Don't get them inside your head. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. You make me feel so alive and happy." Price told her in a low tone of voice and leans down and kiss her nose. "Besides, you have us to prove it to you that you are beautiful." (Y/N) smiles and looks up at him while Price looks down at her with love in his eyes. "I love you."

Price leans down and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back. The kiss turns out into a make out before their clothes strip off, as they are now both naked. Price kisses every bruise and scar on her body, saying how beautiful she is. He kissed down and stop at her wet heat of her pussy as he breathes out some air that made her shiver. Price smirks and leans in and starts enjoying his meal while rolling his tongue over her clit and thrust a finger in her hole. He kept eating her out while thrusting his finger in and out at a fast pace. (Y/N) gasp and moan out loudly while arching her back and roll her hips to get more friction.

"Fuck." She moans out as Price groans while sucking hard on her clit and curl his fingers while hitting her G-spot. "Ah! Price!"

"Call me John, love," Price told her, "Say my name." He said, while kissing up to her stomach.

"John...I need you inside me....please John." She whimpers softly as Price smiles and leans up and kisses her neck.

"How bad do you want my cock? My thick fat cock in you?" Price growled softly in her ear as she moans.

"I want your thick fat cock in side me, deep and fast and hard. Please, I need you John, I need your cock inside me so bad." (Y/N) moans out, and that made Price growled and grab his cock and rub against her wet folds.

Price soon pushed his cock into her wet, tight hole as he groans in pleasure while (y/n) gasp and moans while wrapping her arms around his neck. Price thrusts his cock in and out of her at a slow pace at first before picking up the pace. He holds her hips while going deeper and faster, but with a touch of gentle and pleasure. The bed creak by the movement and skin slapping against each other with moans and groans filled up the room. Price made sweet love to her as he kisses her on the lips and she kisses back while running her fingers through his hair. He grinds against her while kissing her neck and leaving a mark on her neck as he groans.

"I am close babygirl." Price grunts out.

"Me too John." She moans out and claw his back while holding onto him tightly.

"Fuck." He moans and with one last thrust he came inside her deep as he shook from the orgasm.

"Ah!" (Y/n) cried out and came with him as her legs shakes with pleasure.

Price kisses her forehead and pulls out as his cock is soft as he lays down next to her and pulls her close to his chest. (Y/n) snuggles closer to him as she rests her head on his chest.

"How you feel?" Price asked while rubbing her back as she moans.

"Better...thanks love." She said as Price smiles and kisses her forehead once more while (y/n) smiles and closed her eyes.

"Get some rest babygirl." Price said and holds her close and close his eyes as both of them rest.