52.

(Y/N) Pov.

I slowly woke up, and I felt my head pounded with pain. I moaned in pain as I see a bit of the light that was hanging above me making around me dark. I look around to see if I could see anything else, but I saw nothing. Just then, a door open from above and I glance up and saw Jim with two other men that have masks on.

"Looks like our little girl is awake," Jim said with a smirk while the other two snicker.

"Jim? Why you keep tormented me all the time?" I said with pain in my voice.

"Well, you see (y/n) you broke my heart, so I am going to break every bone in your body and your soul," Jim said while the other two head off somewhere in the room.

"You are a psycho." I snapped at him as he laughed.

"True...I am," Jim said while standing in front of me before slapping me across the face hard.

I taste iron in my mouth as I know it was blood that I was tasting. I spit a glob of blood out before looking up at him.

"You are so dead." I told him as he laughed and grab my chin.

"Oh? You think your boys will find you? I would like to see them try," Jim said, before yanking his hand away as my head was pushed back a bit.

"Go to hell." I mutter.

"No, you go to hell bitch...I can't wait for these hit men to break you and make you cower for life from men," he said as the two men walked up behind me and each place a hand on my shoulders.

"Your such a pussy Jim...need to hide behind hit men from me? What about being afraid of me or something?" I laughed till one man grab my throat and choke me hard as I gasp for air.

"I'm not. They just like to have fun with their new toys I gave them," Jim said and walks into the dark corner.

"This is going to be fun." One man said as they kept choking me hard till I see white.

Price Pov.

We made it to the location, and we walked the rest of the way, as there were only ten men outside and maybe more inside. I told Gaz, Soap, and Alex to go around and take down the five in the back. Ghost, Graves, and I take on the other five on the other side while Alejandro, Konig, and Keegan head off towards them. Ghost had his sniper rifle out, so was mine and we took down the men one by one. Luckily, we all put on our silent rifle on.

"Move in." I said over the mic as we head in to meet up with the other three that were already down on the ground.

Ghost and I made it as Gaz, Soap, and Alex joined us and we can hear silent fighting inside before the door opened and there stood Keegan. We walked in and look around.

"Search the place." I told them.