45.

The next day came, and there was some racket coming from the game room and everyone was down in the kitchen as (y/n) heard the racket and head to the game room. She can hear someone in there and she opens the door as she saw two men there. There was Sebastian Krueger and Kim Hong-jin, also known as Horangi. Both men stopped talking to each other and look at her.

"Oh boy." She mutter. "Hi um, just a sec." She slip off to the others and walked up to Price. "Price, we have two newcomers." She told him as he looks at her.

"Really? Who?" Price asked.

"Krueger and Horangi." She told them as Konig heard this and perk up.

"Horangi?! And Krueger here?" Konig asked as she nodded. "I will go to them."

"I'll come along." Price said, as Konig nodded.

"Good, tell them everything and we can shop for their clothes later." (Y/n) told them as they nodded and head off to the game room.

"We have more people?" Ghost asked as she smiles a bit.

"Yup...two more." She told him as he nodded.

Everyone ate and head off to help pack stuff up while Price and Konig were talking to Horangi and Krueger about this world and about (y/n) plus about Jim. They already hate the guy as Konig told them what Jim had done to her in the past. Everyone got their stuff packed in boxes and (Y/n) have all of her stuff packed as she had some clothes out for the rest of the week. But man, the week went by fast and (y/n) order two moving trucks as everyone helped loud their stuff in. During that week (Y/n) and Konig took Horangi and Krueger shopping and they got what they need before heading back to the house. Lucky Jim and his hooligans did not follow them. In that week Horangi and Krueger got to know about (y/n) themselves and they really like her a lot. Right now, everything was packed, and the house was bare with nothing but some takes outs and plastic plates and forks as everyone was eating.

"So, who is ready to move into the castle?" Soap asked as everyone raised their hands up.

"I'm kinda nervous." Alex said while some laughed.

"I agree, but it's going to be more roomer, I think." Gaz said.

"Yup." Ghost said.

Everyone talked about the move and stuff till (y/n) doze off till she leans to the side and lay her head on Krueger's shoulder. He tensed up a bit but calms down as he looks down at her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer and run his hands up and down her shoulder. The rest finished up eating and went to their rooms for the last time while Krueger stayed there and did not move to disturb (y/n) sleep. He soon falls asleep while leaning back against the wall and holds her close to him.